+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

I think Andon wanted out. He could have assured himself of staying if he had picked Amanda, but he didn't. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he picked Amy and decided to let the chips fall where they may. The fact that Amanda picked Zack in the end doesn't surprise me.

Andon is outta there.....

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Now Dave is around to "save" Charla next week when it will be a woman checking out. .
    But if they do that thing where you can't pick the same roommate again, then he can't, right?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    They were just plain dumb to not challenge Dave for Charla. Now Dave is around to "save" Charla next week when it will be a woman checking out. The "others" need to split these two up if they want to get either out.
    Exactly, unless they use the "you can't room with someone you've already roomed with" rule again.

The guys not taking the opportunity to at least try and oust Dave is mind-boggling, unless Charla made it known she would not select one of them over Dave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Right BF
    "That's Numberwang!"

Andon not challenging Dave was a dumb move, if he wanted to stay on the show. He mentioned to Toni (?) that this show was emotionally draining (hehe...I am thinking about John's recap...) on him. Maybe he just decided to give up when the host told the guys that they couldn't pick someone they roomed with before....
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm still scratching my head about that one. Two girls left by themselves, and the last two guys don't pick either of them. Guaranteed safety, and they passed it up.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I don't think Andon liked either Kristin or Amanda enought ot want to share with them and guarantee his safety at the hotel.
    It seemed a very dumb move, but I guess he preferred to try his chances with one of the other girls.

I wonderif he'd just had enough of being on the show
    "That's Numberwang!"

Andon kept talking like he wanted to stay, but actions do speak louder.

Had he chosen Amanda or Kristin, even though he didn't particularly care for either, he would have been able to switch next week when the guys are on the chopping block again.

Maybe there's some subtlety about these decisions that they're simply not sharing. On the other hand, maybe they're all ego maniacs thinking they're completely in command of their environment.

FORT Fan

musclehead

i officially despise andon, even more than i do zach. andon's behavior on last night's show was completely inexcusable. there was no call for him to attack dave like he did, and defintely no call for him to use his physical size in an attempt to intimidate dave. i just wish that dave would have went tito ortiz on the meat head.....
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

Hug me!
    I don't have a problem with Andon. He is trying to help Dave to see the real Charla.. too bad.. dave is too much in "love" that he doesn't even listen.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread