+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Originally posted by slightlyshady
    Hillary,
    Andon really hit me the wrong way. It is just one of those unaccountable dislikes and every time he opens his mouth it just gets worse. I respect your right to defend him, but I also reserve the right to dis him if I want to. I am not generally mean or vindictive. I usually enjoy finding positive things about reality show contestants. Sometimes they don't give you anything to work with (like Dave). At least Andon is attractive compared to Dave so he has something going for him. See I CAN find something postive about him!
    That's funny, slightly shadey, you didn't post anything about him that I can see. So you don't like him? So I do! If you have a case against him, besides saying you don't like anything he says, then that's not very definitive nor supportive of your case. Just plain judgmentalism!

So what's new? Lot's of peeps like that! You're one of them!

Varying opinions, of course, being what makes this site great - and the acceptance of those opinions even if you disagree with them

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    Varying opinions, of course, being what makes this site great - and the acceptance of those opinions even if you disagree with them
    No, we accept the freedom to express them, we don't have to ACCEPT all other's opinions! But I know what you mean! And I assume we have the freedom to disagree? The Congress and Senate do!

No problem!

I thought he played it a little dumb last night.
    I think he should have challenged Dave for Charla.
    Perhaps he didn't want to risk her choosing Dave over himself though

It just seemed strange to me that no one made a move to pair with Charla as a way of trying to get rid of Dave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Hillary
    That's OK, just keep judging people on one thing they say!

Nice!

...and you just keep on acting so superior to everyone else and judging them yourself because they post something contrary to what you post/what you believe.

Nice indeed...:rolleyes

So what's new? Lot's of peeps like that! You're one of them!

As are you, Hillary. You're judging the "peeps" in this thread left and right...:nono

No, we accept the freedom to express them, we don't have to ACCEPT all other's opinions! But I know what you mean! And I assume we have the freedom to disagree? The Congress and Senate do!

No problem!
    You don't have to agree with what anyone else says, Hillary, but you do (IMO) have to accept the fact that people will have opinions that are different from yours. Also, you might want to try being a little more tolerant of opinions that are different from yours rather than accusing others of being judgmental when you yourself are doing the same exact thing and telling us about your academic/life experience credentials...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think no one made a play against Dave just because they were trying to take the power away from Charla?

But I agree it was sort of dumb. Otherwise you ensure that one of your "original" guys is leaving. I think if they honestly wanted all of them to stay they would have pow-wowed and came up with the most likely person to compete with Dave for Charla's affections.

Also I think Andon was silly last night when he went with Amy instead of picking Amanda. I know he wanted to stick with his original pick, but the last person to pick can guarantee their stay if there are open spots. If he would have picked Amanda he would have an auto-match and wouldn't have had to go the second round. Then it would have been Zack and Scott left to fight over Kristen.

Just weird decision-making by Andon, imo.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    They were just plain dumb to not challenge Dave for Charla. Now Dave is around to "save" Charla next week when it will be a woman checking out. The "others" need to split these two up if they want to get either out.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I definitely don't get it either!!! Maybe they thought rooming with Charla would be worse than having to leave the show?

+ Reply to Thread