+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Andon

JR.
    No I don't read minds, I don't have to. I'm a guy

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Originally posted by lol_its_fun
    If Andon is so nice, then he would comfort Charla and give her a backrub when she was vomiting and asked if he would rub her back:rolleyes
    Oh? You pick one incident out of many of his attempts to support her and relate to her! She called him Alex, remember, and you don't know if he later picked her up or rubbed her back due to editing!

Guess you haven't read the fantastic synopsis on this board of Episode 2 or read the previous posts.

That's OK, just keep judging people on one thing they say!

Nice!

Originally posted by JR.
    Oh, perhpas projection would come into play here! You know, what YOU might want to do? Hmmmm.

Didn't know males had a corner on mind reading other males!

Tsk!

Hi! Fluff!

I like your scenario and common sense. But think about this one:

Andon is the last to choose a new partner and Toni has already been chosen. Since Andon and Charla have connected somewhat, he goes over to Charla and Scott thinking she will surely choose him over Scott -- and she rejects Andon!

Dave may be allowed to stay with Amanda or he may have been able to chose someone else before Andon got his turn. Andon may not realize that Dave is so dispised and feel that he has a better chance with Charla than going for anyone else or sticking it to Dave. He may make a mistake in this! Charla stays with Scott and Andon goes home!

Did that make sense? I really liked your logic, Fluff, and I hope it comes true!

originally posted by JR.
    Classic! JR. you make me laffie.

I like your logic too fluff. But I have a feeling, that since he is the "newbie", that he will get to pick first. Here's hoping that Charla has a tough decision in front of her!

Hillary, I love some of the stuff you are saying in this thread. Girls and guys think so differently at times - ever read Men Are From Mars...? There are a few posters on here who have changed my female mind about some issues and I think they might be able to change yours in the future.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

JR.
    Ah thanks Mel, I'm just being honest.

And Hillary, you're just going to have to trust me on that

Yep, that scenario does make sense Hillary.
    I just think Andon appears to have a handle on this game, if he doesn't Toni certainly does.

If Toni has been picked, I still think Andon might go for her thinking their obvious friendship lead her to choose him.
    (he might not be so sure about that if he watched Love Cruise though as she did the dirty on Anthony).

Charla and Scott don't appear to have clicked, not that we've seen a lot of them together, so I wouldn't blame Andon for thinking he might have a shot with her.

At the moment I would have to say the worst thing to do would be to try and pair up with Kristin. I can't see anyone prising her away from Alex at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Mel,

I not only took masters courses in family therapy, I raised two sons and had two brothers! I think I know about the female/male mindset!

Doubt that I could learn much more from John Gray, but I do like his newest book on the dopamine, seratonin and hormone connection to male female behavior!

We'll have to see what happens and whether my hunches are close or off the mark!

JR -- you're tooooo much!

:cool:

Hillary,
    Andon really hit me the wrong way. It is just one of those unaccountable dislikes and every time he opens his mouth it just gets worse. I respect your right to defend him, but I also reserve the right to dis him if I want to. I am not generally mean or vindictive. I usually enjoy finding positive things about reality show contestants. Sometimes they don't give you anything to work with (like Dave). At least Andon is attractive compared to Dave so he has something going for him. See I CAN find something postive about him!

Originally posted by Hillary
    Mel,

I not only took masters courses in family therapy, I raised two sons and had two brothers! I think I know about the female/male mindset!

Doubt that I could learn much more from John Gray, but I do like his newest book on the dopamine, seratonin and hormone connection to male female behavior!

We'll have to see what happens and whether my hunches are close or off the mark!

JR -- you're tooooo much!

:cool:
    You seem very serious about this show. It could be hurtful to you to read the comments if you happened to be a relative of a player Hillary. This is a nice message board but still the play can get a little rough. Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread