+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    My guess is they will tease Andon coming back for entertainment purposes since he really seemed to struck a cord(although a negative one) in his lil return back. It sort of a coverup to the obvious that the 2 girls will vote Matt.

The real story they should run with next epsiode is Holly, give her a lil personality and show her as the key to which guy comes back.
    funny you mention this, on most reality shows, and PH in particular (Big Brother is pretty bad about this too), you can usually guess what's going to happen by predicting the exact *opposite* of what the preview collage is.

It seems as though the current crop of reality show editors really go that extra mile to make the viewers *think* the show is about to unfold a particular way, when in *reality* it doesn't. Of course it's all about the drama and I'm sure we all know that in *reality* the truth, shot unsequenced and unedited can be very dull at times - and dull doesnt sell ad spots.

Quote Originally Posted by sagemama
    or it could be that Andon is such an idiot that he thinks a 5 minute conversation actually counts as "infiltration."
    Charla probably excused herself to brush her teeth and he thinks he has inside information!
    "psst hey guys! I know what charla does in the bathroom!"
    doh!
    I like your style sagemama
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

This show has been really bad for leading the viewers up the garden path.
    Anyone remember the "questions from the studio audience" episode that was promised but never arrived?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I like your style sagemama
    Thanks melpepinla!

I still really don't understand why Andon seems to have such a personal grudge to bear.

He seems determined to get back into the hotel so he can personally "tear apart" the Barbies.

I think I'm probably wasting my time trying to find logic in the motives of this jerk-off.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I still really don't understand why Andon seems to have such a personal grudge to bear.

He seems determined to get back into the hotel so he can personally "tear apart" the Barbies.

I think I'm probably wasting my time trying to find logic in the motives of this jerk-off.
    Yeah, I can't figure out why he's so anti-Dave. Dave was only there for what... 2 days before Andon left? And it's not like Dave was responsible for getting Andon sent home either. Andon did that one on his own when he picked Toni instead of the two girls that were by themselves.

Maybe he's like a caveman or something.. "Must... kill... geek... ugh... head.. hurts..."
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Perhaps Andon is angry at himself for stupidly not picking one of the ladies who were not taken yet way back. He must have felt insecure about Charla picking him over Dave, once Dave chose Charla. He didn't want to take the chance of looking like a jerk, if she chose Dave. He ended up leaving that night; he probably does blame Dave and knows that Dave/Charla have been in cahoots on how to play the game ever since. So, he is taking all that pent up anger out on Dave, or was, until all the backpedaling began.
    Sing & dance the night away!

Ever since he came back and all the shit he talks...I feel the need to run in the bathroom and grab him some toilet paper for him to wipe his mouth with.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    Perhaps Andon is angry at himself for stupidly not picking one of the ladies who were not taken yet way back. He must have felt insecure about Charla picking him over Dave, once Dave chose Charla. He didn't want to take the chance of looking like a jerk, if she chose Dave. He ended up leaving that night; he probably does blame Dave and knows that Dave/Charla have been in cahoots on how to play the game ever since. So, he is taking all that pent up anger out on Dave, or was, until all the backpedaling began.
    I actually wondered at the time if Andon had had enough and wated to leave.
    I couldn't really explain his actions otherwise.

I think he was last to select a new room mate and at the time neither Kristin or Amanda had anyone rooming with them, yet he picks Amy. What a tool he is.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I actually wondered at the time if Andon had had enough and wated to leave.
    I couldn't really explain his actions otherwise.

I think he was last to select a new room mate and at the time neither Kristin or Amanda had anyone rooming with them, yet he picks Amy. What a tool he is.
    Exactly. Guaranteed safety, and he blew it. He has nobody to blame but himself for being sent home, just as Toni has no one to blame but herself for getting Zack sent home (since she admitted that she picked the wrong guy).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread