+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I think she will. Charla's got a bit of a crush on Scott I think, so her vision was clouded. I doubt she still has any feelings for Andon, though.
    I agree. I remember in the episode where Andon eventually got eliminated, Charla had a voiceover to the effect that Andon had been a jerk to her, but as soon as he realized that she might have some power over his fate, he was totally sucking up to her. So, I don't see any reason why her skepticism would fade.

I don't either. And since Charla pretty much stil has control over the fate of the guests in the hotel, Andon shouldnt be coming back.

Rock Star
    This guy is doing battle with Zack for who is the bigger dolt.

I got special satisfaction out of Dave telling him, okay, I just want you to know that every minute you're making it worse. YEEEAH!
    di

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    I agree. I remember in the episode where Andon eventually got eliminated, Charla had a voiceover to the effect that Andon had been a jerk to her, but as soon as he realized that she might have some power over his fate, he was totally sucking up to her. So, I don't see any reason why her skepticism would fade.
    I've said this before; people do not give Charla enough credit. She is so quiet and rarely participates in all the reindeer games so they have a tendancy to forget she's there. She knows and sees a lot more than they think. Not to mention the rest of her posse is there to fill her in.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Actually, I think Charla knew exactly what she was doing. I don't think she agreed with Keith on ousting Scott (due to said crush); however, I think she had in her mind all along that she wanted Alex out next and she and Des and Tara had already agreed that it would be Alex (they pinky-swore and everything).
    But then Des later regretted that decision and sided with the Originals, effectively sealing her own fate in the process.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular

No Threads about Andon's supposed infiltration?

I just thought of something - at the end of Wednesday's show the previews for next week showed Andon supposedly 'befriending' CDKT, gaining their trust & support, and then predictably trying to screw them over in some fashion or another.

My thoughts are that if Andon really does this (as the previews showed him buddy-ing up with CDKT in one of their rooms) then he must be one of the ones picked to return. If he isn't, how would he have time to carry out this pseudo-infiltration? I could've sworn that the host Amanda announced on Wednesday that the 'old' guests would only be staying for one more day - now I know the show isn't in real time, however at the time of the announcement Andon would've only had one day to gain CDKT's trust etc, *unless*, the 'infiltration' is out of sequence and actually occured before host Amanda's announcement, or, Andon is one of the one's that stays. Or, it could be that the editors are simply playing up some real weak attempt by Andon to 'befriend' CDKT which could've amounted to nothing more than a deflated 10 minute visit to CDKT's room.

Comments?

By the way - I want to give props to the people who make up this website as well as the members here - out of all the places I've visited to try to vent some steam about this darn show, this place is definitely a lot more civil and seems to be frequented by people on a much higher maturity level than *ZACK IS HOT* (aka FOX mssg. brds)

Hi to all and thanks for having me,

Jason

FORT Fogey
    My guess is they will tease Andon coming back for entertainment purposes since he really seemed to struck a cord(although a negative one) in his lil return back. It sort of a coverup to the obvious that the 2 girls will vote Matt.

The real story they should run with next epsiode is Holly, give her a lil personality and show her as the key to which guy comes back.

Rock Star
    I'm sure Idiot Boy will TRY and make nice, but my guess is that no one will be having it. It's laughable how Andon thinks he can dupe Dave, Charla, et al. after he's such a gigantic ass to them one day before. Andon, if you're out there, you're so smart.
    di

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    I just thought of something - at the end of Wednesday's show the previews for next week showed Andon supposedly 'befriending' CDKT, gaining their trust & support, and then predictably trying to screw them over in some fashion or another.

My thoughts are that if Andon really does this (as the previews showed him buddy-ing up with CDKT in one of their rooms) then he must be one of the ones picked to return. If he isn't, how would he have time to carry out this pseudo-infiltration? I could've sworn that the host Amanda announced on Wednesday that the 'old' guests would only be staying for one more day - now I know the show isn't in real time, however at the time of the announcement Andon would've only had one day to gain CDKT's trust etc, *unless*, the 'infiltration' is out of sequence and actually occured before host Amanda's announcement, or, Andon is one of the one's that stays. Or, it could be that the editors are simply playing up some real weak attempt by Andon to 'befriend' CDKT which could've amounted to nothing more than a deflated 10 minute visit to CDKT's room.

Comments?

By the way - I want to give props to the people who make up this website as well as the members here - out of all the places I've visited to try to vent some steam about this darn show, this place is definitely a lot more civil and seems to be frequented by people on a much higher maturity level than *ZACK IS HOT* (aka FOX mssg. brds)

Hi to all and thanks for having me,

Jason
    Food for though in this post for sure.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if things were shown out of sequence on many occasions, but I do get the impression that Andon only started being nice to Charla and Tara after Amanda made the announcement that the guests would decide who came back.

Charla had barely been out of her room before then.
    I think that was the first time Andon had seen Charla.

I really hope the producers are showing us a glimpse of Andon's losing strategy. I just can't see Charla and Tara falling for it.
    Andon is just not convincing as far a I can see.

I'm glad you like the site Jason.

to you and all our new members
    "That's Numberwang!"

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Andon would've only had one day to gain CDKT's trust etc, *unless*, the 'infiltration' is out of sequence and actually occured before host Amanda's announcement, or, Andon is one of the one's that stays. Or, it could be that the editors are simply playing up some real weak attempt by Andon to 'befriend' CDKT which could've amounted to nothing more than a deflated 10 minute visit to CDKT's room.
    or it could be that Andon is such an idiot that he thinks a 5 minute conversation actually counts as "infiltration."
    Charla probably excused herself to brush her teeth and he thinks he has inside information!
    "psst hey guys! I know what charla does in the bathroom!"
    doh!

+ Reply to Thread