+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

That was guttsy that Dave walked over to them and took the heat..It wasn't his intention to start a fight or anything I guess he was just saying hi but apparently some people can't be as mature as others...then still manage to stay cool. Mad Props
    Last edited by PumpkinPOOH; 09-04-2003 at 02:56 PM.

Yep, I agree.

Andon was so pathetic last night (not surprisingly), when he went over to Dave to try and talk to him again.
    As usual, Dave retained his composure.

I really hope Tara and Charla don't fall for Andon's pathetic attempts to ingratiate himself so he can get back into the hotel.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I doubt they will - they've got to be too smart for that. Dave will weigh in if nothing else, I doubt he would accept a decision to vote Andon in.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I really hope Tara and Charla don't fall for Andon's pathetic attempts to ingratiate himself so he can get back into the hotel.

oh, i feel pretty confident they'll see right through that. the barbies were smart enough to get this far; they will see Andon for the shitstirrer that he is.

i am profoundly amused that Amy and Zach and Andon even think they could swing that. yeah, like nobody is going to figure out your covert little mission. please.

I will go on FORT record and say that if Andon gets voted back on the show, I blame it on Zackass! Puh-leeze let the outsiders realize that he's being "shady". I can't seriously believe that they won't figure out his masterplan!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    That was just pathetic. TatooFreak has the worst timing ever and is a bad liar to boot. Not even a minute after Hostess Amanda says that the current guests will vote in one of the old guests, Andon has his lips around Dave's rectum. Fortunately Dave saw right through it and sent Andon on his way.

Hopefully, Charla and Tara won't fall for Andon's pretense of niceness. If they do, then they're even dumber than I thought.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

It was so ridiculous and so clearly a ploy to get back in favour with the people he knew would be responsible for voting him on.

If Charla and Tara fall for it then they would deserve whatever they get imo.

I think Dave and Keith will see through it and tell them what Andon is up to.
    Hopefully Charla will take their advice this time instead of doing her own thing like she did when she voted to make Scott exempt from elimination.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think she will. Charla's got a bit of a crush on Scott I think, so her vision was clouded. I doubt she still has any feelings for Andon, though.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I think she will. Charla's got a bit of a crush on Scott I think, so her vision was clouded. I doubt she still has any feelings for Andon, though.
    Actually, I think Charla knew exactly what she was doing. I don't think she agreed with Keith on ousting Scott (due to said crush); however, I think she had in her mind all along that she wanted Alex out next and she and Des and Tara had already agreed that it would be Alex (they pinky-swore and everything).

Well, I missed Monday's episode last week, so I missed out on a bunch of this.

If their minds were already made up though, I doubt it would have mattered who they voted to keep safe.

+ Reply to Thread