+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda

Amanda

Age 22
    Miami, FL
    Resort Concierge
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'll be one of the first ones to chime in on Amanda!

I was happy for her that Beau chose her over Chandra in ep. 1. She got on my nerves a bit when she didn't even entertain sleeping in the same bed with Beau (come on!! we want to see some action!!). And then she got angry with Beau for wanting to get to know the other ladies.
    In ep 2, I liked her much less. Especially after the little tiff she had with Beau. You have only known him for a week - give him some slack!
    And now the previews for ep 3 shows Beau getting angry with her...Amanda may be in trouble soon!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Wooo! Did this girl make a mistake on Episode 3 or what?

She says if she's not happy or her man doesn't keep her happy, that she's justified in straying! Whoa! Beau did not like that at all and his feelings instantly changed toward her. I so respect him for that. He expressed that if his "girl" was unhappy that working it out would be the first step and then breaking up first, before straying! What a guy! They then had a little tiff in the bar!

Amanda was teased by Alex or someone and she really got a bit upset with it all. Amy suggested she talk it out with Beau, so she did and Beau and she came to an understanding, yet he's much more stand-offish and disappointed in her.

I was shocked at her immaturity and attitude about her relationships! Imagine if she got married, how this would go over?

Grow up, Amanda!

I am not liking her and I don't like not liking people! I guess she sometimes doesn't realize what she is saying before it comes out of her mouth.

I may be completely off the track with this analysis, but I think she may be someone who hasn't had to work much for anything in her life. Spoiled, gotten what she wanted?

Also, I have known many people who have cheated for one reason or another. And no matter how well I know them, I have lost a bit (or a lot!) of respect for them. I don't like that behavior and I don't like people who practice it.

And was was all that poop about if her man doesn't give his 50% then she should be able to look somewhere else?? (excuse me if I didn't get that 100% right...working off my fading memory) I am glad Beau called her on it. Love ya Beau!

Well, not surprisingly, I agree with you mel

I really don't like what I've seen of Amanda, she has a very "spoiled" vibe about her.

I can't believe Beau said he wanted to pick her again

I would really like to see her gone this week.
    The guys seem to like her too much at the moment though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The guys seem to like her too much at the moment though.
    ...and I'm still trying to figure out why!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

What the... I know I posted here yesterday saying how I hate Amanda and for some reason it was deleted: :

Oh well, I'll say it again... I can't stand her!!!!!!!

I can't either RV.

I don't think she's physically attractive, particularly not when she ties her hair back.
    She seems a little lacking in maturity too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well what I was saying is that Beau is gorgeous and could have his pick of just about any woman... I agree with you Fluff that Amanda is not very attractive and she already has this ugly possessive attitude about Beau, when they barely know each other:

And they spend so much time fighting--WHY does Beau puts up with her?:

Another episode has passed and she is still as annoying. I laughed my butt off when no guy chose her the first round around. HAHA!! And the preview for episode 6 shows Alex and Beau getting in a heated discussion over this girl? Puh-leeze!! RV...all together now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast