+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda

If her ex comes on the show to propose to her I really think I will hurl.......he seems so snowed by her.I am just honestly puzzled about the attraction.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    IMO, AMY is the least attractive of the girls; she's got bad skin & bad caked on make-up & she doesn't even have a cute figure. And letting Zack s**t all over her doesn't help either.
    That said, I don't understand why all the guys are all about Amanda either. Maybe b/c she's so, um, "free with her love"?
    Amy's been pretty free with the love so far too. After all, she and Zack did it on the first night of the show, and apparently have been doing it every night since then.

Now how come I've never met any girls like that?

As for Amanda and her ex, it was hinted at last week that he's going to ask her to leave the show. That could mean a proposal or maybe he just wants to give the relationship another chance.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I think I'm going to head to Paradise Hotel and ask that they ALL leave the hotel forever. I'm addicted to this show and it leaves me feeling oh-so horrible about myself.

I agree with you Miss F..I sometimes wonder why I am so addicted to this show,these people are so shallow and let's face it,none of them would win on Jeopardy..yet I cannot stop myself from watching it...it's like a train wreck you can't help but look at

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I agree with you Miss F..I sometimes wonder why I am so addicted to this show,these people are so shallow and let's face it,none of them would win on Jeopardy..yet I cannot stop myself from watching it...it's like a train wreck you can't help but look at

That's the exact analogy I used last week when we were watching the special 90-minute episode.

My one wish for tonight(although I doubt it will happen) is for Amanda's ex to come out of the closet and tell Amanda it is Beau he really wants....now that would be a show

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    My one wish for tonight(although I doubt it will happen) is for Amanda's ex to come out of the closet and tell Amanda it is Beau he really wants....now that would be a show

The fam and I were just talking about that last week. That would definately be a twist.

So we all have been talking about how much of a free love-giving spirit (read: ho) Amanda seems to be on this show. Has any of the guys been this free with their love?
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    So we all have been talking about how much of a free love-giving spirit (read: ho) Amanda seems to be on this show. Has any of the guys been this free with their love?
    Zack, possibly. We all know he did it with Amy and he's at least made out with Amanda.

Matt's made a move on both Charla and Amanda.

Alex... don't know if him and Kristin have ever done anything (besides the kissing contest), but we do know he's messed around with Amanda.

(Do I detect a pattern here?)

Scott's the only guy that hasn't messed around with anyone. Well, him and Dave, but Scott's is by choice.

As for Dave... well there isn't much to say here. Beaker's unashamed pursuit of Charla is somewhat amusing and sad at the same time. He did get a kiss from Kristin, but he blew that off like it was no big deal (um... Dave... buddy.. I hate to say this, but you shouldn't be too choosy. You need all the help you can get in this area).

Oh, it should be noted that Kristin could be a runner-up to Amanda, if you want to count the kissing contest. She was the only girl that actually KISSED Dave.
    Last edited by Yellow Apple; 07-14-2003 at 06:49 PM.

Ph.D. Pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    As for Dave... well there isn't much to say here. Beaker's unashamed pursuit of Charla is somewhat amusing and sad at the same time.
    Beaker - I loved that

Though Dave might look like Beaker, Zack sounds more like Beaker
    Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast