+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Amanda

  1. #31
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, well we were right, it was lame.
    I really wish she would just go.
    She isnt all that hot and I have no idea why Beau is getting himself all churned up about her.

    She tells her ex that she has only kissed Beau, yet she has also kissed Alex, Zack and Matt.
    Doesn't she think her ex will be able to watch the show?
    Or at the very least, some of his friends do and they've told him everything that goes on.

    I don't get it, but then that's why I watch, I guess.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  2. #32
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    we'll find out on the next exciting episode of paradise hotel ... it's gonna be literally (dramatic pause) ... bump bump ... heart pounding (whoops wrong show). lol, she a ho.
    I didn't want to be the first one to say that about it. Not only is she a ho, she is a teasing ho! She has gotten the most action out of all the ladies so you gotta give her some credit!

    You know, the big payoff we were looking for didn't happen. I am starting to think that this is gonna end up another one of Fox's promise and not delivering the goods fest ala Joe Millionare. Gotta keep watching though. Although, it is gonna get taped on Wednesdays now because the live ep of BB4 is airing against it.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  3. #33
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    126
    I don't understand why a lot of guys like her? She is the least attractive among all the girls. I mean, her face is pimply, not to mention she's got the fish lips.

  4. #34
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I didn't want to be the first one to say that about it. Not only is she a ho, she is a teasing ho! She has gotten the most action out of all the ladies so you gotta give her some credit!

    You know, the big payoff we were looking for didn't happen. I am starting to think that this is gonna end up another one of Fox's promise and not delivering the goods fest ala Joe Millionare. Gotta keep watching though. Although, it is gonna get taped on Wednesdays now because the live ep of BB4 is airing against it.
    i agree mel. she is the biggest ho in that hotel. she throws herself from one guy to another and she even kissed that new guy! and when her ex came she was all hysterical. i was like....what the f&%k????

  5. #35
    Paging Dr. House Salty Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Floriduh
    Posts
    409
    I think she is a lost little girl and I feel sorry for her.That said,I still don't like her,she seems like the kind of girl who steals her freinds' boyfriends.She is also a bit of a tramp...she has been with nearly every guy on the show(please don't give in to her Scott,it's me you secretly love..ha ha ha),and I am sorry,I just do not think she is attractive.If I was a guy,I don't think I would be attracted to her at all.I don't understand what Beau sees in her.

  6. #36
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I think she is a lost little girl and I feel sorry for her.That said,I still don't like her,she seems like the kind of girl who steals her freinds' boyfriends.She is also a bit of a tramp...she has been with nearly every guy on the show(please don't give in to her Scott,it's me you secretly love..ha ha ha),and I am sorry,I just do not think she is attractive.If I was a guy,I don't think I would be attracted to her at all.I don't understand what Beau sees in her.
    Maybe he liked her because she payed attention to him? As a guy, I can definately understand that.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie carrotcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    12
    why does everyone fight over her she's got the horse face goin' on like Dave

  8. #38
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by carrotcake
    why does everyone fight over her she's got the horse face goin' on like Dave


    Dave's is more like a bird face though. That nose of his is a beak.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  9. #39
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,362
    Quote Originally Posted by monkichi
    I don't understand why a lot of guys like her? She is the least attractive among all the girls. I mean, her face is pimply, not to mention she's got the fish lips.

    IMO, AMY is the least attractive of the girls; she's got bad skin & bad caked on make-up & she doesn't even have a cute figure. And letting Zack s**t all over her doesn't help either.
    That said, I don't understand why all the guys are all about Amanda either. Maybe b/c she's so, um, "free with her love"?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  10. #40
    Skipper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, well we were right, it was lame.
    I really wish she would just go.
    She isnt all that hot and I have no idea why Beau is getting himself all churned up about her.

    She tells her ex that she has only kissed Beau, yet she has also kissed Alex, Zack and Matt.
    Doesn't she think her ex will be able to watch the show?
    Actually her ex did watch the show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.