+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda

The first time I saw the show (it was the second monday) chills went down my back when I saw Amanda... I thought she was pretty hideous. But now that I've gotten to know her character I think she's pretty in a she has to wear makeup all the time to be pretty sorta way. Beau secretly loves her i know it, and that pisses me off because I secretly love Beau...well I guess it's not a secret anymore! I think whatever Amanda said about the cheating was messed up by editing or they made it seem like she stuck to her word later when she really didn't..because I find it hard to believe that sweet Amanda would think that way...but if it's true- more power to yah- she just has to get cheated on to know what it feels like- and then she won't be singing the same tune anymore

Im pissed that Beau said that thing about not picking Amanda to make a "statement" ok play it cool baby- u don't want to be so blantantly obvious about your affection for her even though u claim you guys are only "friends"- I don't believe it. But he is such a hot chunk of man meat that I forgive him for anything stupid he does. Amy is by far the coolest chic- total kudos for sleeping with Zack the first night. Do u think Amy and Beau will hook it up? I hope so! Then Amy will be a total slut- as well as my hero.

But back to Amanda.. she's not half bad- and I think she's genuine- thats why I like her. But they have to stop interviewing her with no make-up on- it's scary! and so unfortunate~!
    ~Don't dream it, be it~ rhps

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    At first I thought Amanda was kinda cute. She seemed like the most "real" girl out of all of them there. Then she made her comment about how it's OK to cheat on someone if they don't "make her happy", and that didn't really endear her to me.

Beau seems like a cool guy. He could do a lot better than Amanda, that's for sure.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I liked your post faith_salon! Welcome to the PH forum
    I love your avatar too! Beau sure is a hunk of man meat! I thought he was just so-so in the beginning but he is my second fav (next to Alex) right now.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Amanda...Amanda...Amanda...

Ok...first off...don't you love how she was balling about Beau and Alex's fight? My first thought was that these people need some time apart!

I was laughing at the scene of her and Zack in bed. I am pretty sure she is playing this game with the rest of them. She didn't exactly tell the truth to Amy (neither did Zack). Man, if Beau found out about that little situation, I wonder how he would have reacted?

When Kavina chose Zack, her current roommate...her comment was just so self-centered. "I am used to controversy" Did you notice Scott's snort? Classic.

I hope this girl gets kicked off Monday. I don't think I can take much more of her two-faced actions.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Amanda or Charla need to go, definately. At first I thought Amanda was kinda cute, but ever since she made her "cheating" comment on the second show (or was it the third show?), I'm liking her less and less.

I really don't like her a whole lot.
    Her view of relationships, re the cheating comment seems very bizarre to me.
    Somewhat "Princess-ish" - if you don't make me happy I might cheat.
    Very peculair view.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ugh, I really wish they'd get rid of her.
    I was hoping they would come up with a rule that you couldn't room with someone you'd already roomed with so we could be spared the nauseating sight of Amanda and Beau pairig up again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, I really wish they'd get rid of her.
    I was hoping they would come up with a rule that you couldn't room with someone you'd already roomed with so we could be spared the nauseating sight of Amanda and Beau pairig up again.

Fluff, you must now know that they can't get rid of her, she IS the "Drama Factor". If they got rid of her who else besides Toni would cry all of the time. Well maybe Amy or Charla oh s**t they all cry . Anyways I'm sure you saw the preview for Wed. how the EX file is opened and of course she cries AGAIN. The produces seem to be draining all the drama they can out of her, the easy target. Personally I don't think she is that pretty maybe without all those moles all over her face, just my opinion. I think Beau can do better, I'm starting to like Kristin just cause she doesn't seem to get involved in the drama which may help her win in the end, which is why I think she kissed Ugly Dave gross, just for the points
    A

That's true Ally, I just can't stand her though
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    Fluff, you must now know that they can't get rid of her, she IS the "Drama Factor". If they got rid of her who else besides Toni would cry all of the time. Well maybe Amy or Charla oh s**t they all cry . Anyways I'm sure you saw the preview for Wed. how the EX file is opened and of course she cries AGAIN. The produces seem to be draining all the drama they can out of her, the easy target. Personally I don't think she is that pretty maybe without all those moles all over her face, just my opinion. I think Beau can do better, I'm starting to like Kristin just cause she doesn't seem to get involved in the drama which may help her win in the end, which is why I think she kissed Ugly Dave gross, just for the points
    A
    Kristin is the "quiet girl", which is why I think she'll be one of the last ones standing. Like you said, she doesn't get involved in all the drama like Amanda, Amy, and Charla seem to do.

I thought Amanda was kinda cute when the show first started (sure, she has those moles, but that just makde her more "real" to me. And she seemed a lot nicer than Charla and not as stupid as Amy), but then came that whole "cheating speech" during the first Pandora's Box episode, and she's steadily declined in my eyes ever since. That whole thing with Beau and Alex last week, and the "hookup" with Zack (which by the way I don't think she's ever admitted to), and I'm liking her less and less.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast