+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They got married

They got married

I understand that they got Nat and Vadim got married! Evidentally there was an article and photo in the People magazine with Demi and Ashton on the cover. Has anyone seen the article? Great news. What a happy ending. Who would have believed it. Remember - Vadim said he almost cut Nat at the elimination in Perth, but switched at the last minute. Wow.

I just looked on people.com and it does list this information in the Demi and Ashton issue. I'm going to pick up a copy, hopefully there will be pictures of Vadim and Natalie.

If anyone finds anything online, please post the link.

LG.
    I'm waiting to hear whether they tied the knot too. One of my favorite shows ever.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ok, I bought People yesterday, and they did get married on September 22nd in Louisville, KY. There was one picture. Vadim looks like he has put on a little weight. Natalie's dress was...ummm...UGLY!!!!

Oh well, I am happy for them!!

That's awesome. It was a really fun show and I liked them both a lot. I wish them a long and happy marriage.

Premium Member
    I couldn't find anything at people.com, guess I'm going to have to go buy the magazine. I'm really happy for them. Natalie really grew on me and by the end I was pulling for her to be the one. She was a hoot, and this was the most fun dating show yet.

Add my congratulations to the happy couple! So are they living in Kentucky?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Add my congratulations to the happy couple! So are they living in Kentucky?
    Yes, they are living in Louisville, KY. The article says they were married at Olmstead Manor.

LG.
    that's very cool, and I'm happy they didn't sell the tv rights to their wedding to some network in exchange for having it be a show like some less classy couples do: *cough,trista&ryan,cough,romber,cough*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Premium Member
    Somebody had this issue at work so I didn't have to buy it. I almost didn't recognize Vadim. Natalie's dress was a bit strange too... but I am still very happy for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast