+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They got married

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    What awesome news! I adored Vadim, and Nat was cute in a kooky kind of way.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    I saw the article in the latest edition of People and was hoping someone else saw it and created a thread for it! It is good to hear that they got married and are happy! I loved the show and ended up really liking Natalie. Congrats!

I saw it too. Vadim looked awful in the photo - his face looked puffy (maybe a weight gain or lack of sleep?) But, Vadim's looks were never what made him such a hottie. It was his adorable, charming personality and demeanor. I didn't think they had any chemistry and questioned why she won when the show aired. But, obviously they have fallen in love and seem to be very compatible. She wasn't the prettiest or smartest of the ladies, but she was the funniest with the best personality. I wish them well and may their relationship be long and filled with love and happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    that's very cool, and I'm happy they didn't sell the tv rights to their wedding to some network in exchange for having it be a show like some less classy couples do: *cough,trista&ryan,cough,romber,cough*
    Ummm... they did.

I can't remember what channel it was on last night (most likely the Fox Reality Network) but.... an entire hour showing the Outback Jack wedding.

Natalie's veil was hideous and placed way too far on her head. She had this big poofy mess that fell all over her so you could barely see her eyes poking through. And her dress? Imagine the tiniest little baby steps possible (as if she had something strapped around her ankles) and you'll see Natalie walking up the aisle. It was goofy looking.

But they still looked really happy. Good for them!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie

Any Links?

I am so happy to hear that they're still happy. Vadim and Nat are my alltime fave reality couple of all time.

I'm just seeing the marriage thing now...has anyone seen a link for pictures? Or would anyone be able to email me a scan?

Thanks so much!

:-)

Anyone cathch the Outback Jack marathon and Wedding special on the Fox Reality channel this past weekend? They had an hour long wedding episode which featured the planning stages and wedding of Natalie and Vadim. The picture that was featured in People a few months back didn't do them justice at all. Natalie look beautiful...and Vadim is still hot.

FORT Newbie

Pool pics

Does anyone know where you can obtain pictures from the Outback Jack episodes, I'm looking for a picture of Mrs. Jack's pool in Austrailia. ESKTB5

is?

Is there any place online to view the wedding? Thanks, Brenda

FORT Newbie

Wedding slideshow

I love Outback Jack, I found this slideshow from theri wedding online too. I hear they're expecting as well!!
    fgevents.com/franzman_slideshow.htm and it needs a www

Re: is?

Quote Originally Posted by brenda43tx;1999058;
    Is there any place online to view the wedding? Thanks, Brenda
    Well they replayed Outback Jack this past week on Fox Reality, but I missed the wedding episode. Heck I missed the finale. Darn Work.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12