+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    I hope this episode is repeated so I can catch it all again. Has anyone heard whether it will be on again?

Quote Originally Posted by rtvjunkiemom
    I saw all of this also. Plus add the adoring looks he gave her when she spoke. Wowsa! I also think the "Princess" and "Sweetheart" gave it away. It seems on previous reality romance shows that if there was a pet name for one or the other, the editors were doing some heavy work to him what was really going on!
    He called Natalie "Princess" from the very first show. They were showing replays of the beginning to the end last night on the show, and when she first introduced herself to him, he had called her "Princess". He called all the ladies sweetheart or darling during the whole season, so I am not sure that would had given any clues to whom he would pick.

Cute that ke gave Natalie a kiss before he went off on his date with Marissa...

pictures of Vadim..just type his name or "Outback Jack"

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...gsrch=1&sfld=C
    Last edited by toni; 08-11-2004 at 08:33 PM.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

He also gave Marissa a big kiss when they were out in the water. Then pushed her in the water when Nat came in. . hmmm. He was playing them! I am not in his corner so much after this last episode. He showed me a side of him that was not as pretty as his face and body.

Its reality tv, if they don't keep ya guessing, there's really no reason to watch. I sure would like to see all the stuff on the editing room floor though.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Once again, Berries, we agree. I was VERY disappointed with the show ending. What happened to Vadim's "I am a one woman man" and "I believe in monogamy". Then . . he is hot and very heavy with Marissa from beginning to end, tells her she is his heart and soul, and then picks Natalie?? WHAT HAPPENED?? Sorry, but I saw no heavy duty loving from the two of them (even at the end) and never got the sense that they were into each other romantically. It was more of a best buds or big brother/little sister. The sibling type of relationship appeared so strong, it felt kind of incestual watching them kiss.

I have two reads on the ending:
    1. It was scripted to end up that way - since Natalie was the most dependent on him of the group and the opposites attract scenario was so predictible.
    2. He was afraid of his feelings for Marissa and instead of following his heart, led with his head. Natalie is fun and easy going - less stress on the ol' emotions. Plus Marissa is more independent and doesn't need him as much as Natalie and he likes dependent women.
    Totally agree with you, aname! I just felt so let down after watching this last night... I had taped it, so I watched the ending part again, and when he's telling Marissa that he's picking someone else, he says "You have my heart & my soul"... and then doesn't pick her????? WTF is the matter with him?? Something just doesn't seem right about this whole thing to me! :phhht Anyway, my high opinion of him went WAY down after watching that! (So glad you agree with me )

I would like to see the behind the scenes of Outback Jack. I liked the show and it was one of the better reality tv shows this season.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I had taped it, so I watched the ending part again, and when he's telling Marissa that he's picking someone else, he says "You have my heart & my soul"... and then doesn't pick her????? WTF is the matter with him??
    That is the part I dont understand. If she has his heart and soul, why would he be with someone else?? That is not very fair to Natalie. I knew when he went to talk to Marissa first that he had chosen Natalie, I just couldnt imagine him talking to the lady he chosen first.

Well, considering this was a first reality show for TBS, I liked it - up until this last show. I don't know if that was the fault of TBS or Vadim/Jack...
    I think as soon as Natalie starts missing her Mom (they seemed very close) she'll be heading back home... Will Vadim follow? Hmmm... he may be fed up with her incessant whining by then!

I think Jack will follow like a lost puppy if Natalie gets missing home too much, just bcause he wants to pamper his "princess".

+ Reply to Thread