+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

... and with that being said. Good Luck to Jack and Natalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    While I can't argue if Nat was the best choice for Jack or not, since I'm not him, I still strongly feel that the way he behaved with Marissa on that final date was inappropriate. If I was Nat, I would be hurt. It went beyond the physical intimacy necessary to make a good show--so that excuse wouldn't hold water with me. We all saw Jack turn Maria down in a gentlemanly manner without it appearing that he was not attracked to her, but when it came to Marissa he was trying at ever turn to touch and kiss her. Even before they snorkeled he bent down and kissed her before placing her snorkel in her mouth, that was very intimate and sweet, but not necessary for the show. My point?? I don't know, it just bothered me. Regardless of who was selected, it was in poor taste. He played the field up until the last minute which might be ok in the rules of reality tv, but not so much in real life.
    Well said - I agree, but didn't state it as well. I just can't help it feel upset with the way he handled things. I guess I feel that way because I was so impressed with him and held him in higher regard than the other young guys we've seen on these shows. It seems that it wasn't his heart and soul that Marissa "captured", it was a body part a lot lower down.

I was a little let down too about Jack, because I thought differently of him, but if Natalie is his choice.. I wish him all the best. Marissa will move on and be just as well without him. Besides its Reality TV.... hardly any of these relationships last anyway. Best Wishes to you Vadim and Nat. Hope you get your visa squared away too.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I was a little let down too about Jack, because I thought differently of him, but if Natalie is his choice.. I wish him all the best. Marissa will move on and be just as well without him. Besides its Reality TV.... hardly any of these relationships last anyway. Best Wishes to you Vadim and Nat. Hope you get your visa squared away too.
    I second that. And . . she probably is the better choice for him. Marissa was too intense, and in that way, Vadim and Marissa were too much alike. Natalie is light and easy going. My son and daughter-in-law are the same - he is very intense, serious, focused and ambitious. She is light, easy going and doesn't take life too seriously. They are exact opposites. But, she lightens him up and he stabilizes her. They have a wonderful, balanced relationship. I hope for that with these two. And, that being said, I am done!

Onto the next dating show we can discuss and analyze.

Well, good luck to Jack and Natalie... but I never saw the chemistry. The conclusion was underwhelming in my opinion.

I really don't care who he picked and why. I want him to be happy. I just watched the show because he is HOT!!!
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

Ha Ha Shellie, that brought it down to about the basics of why most of us were watching! The decision in the end wasn't as important as possibly seeing a shirtless Jack each week! Priorities you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    The decision in the end wasn't as important as possibly seeing a shirtless Jack each week! Priorities you know!
    It's nice to see that women can be as shallow as guys...

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=wadahoot]Now that we know his pick, 'Jack's' answers make much sense!

"Were Maria's strong sexual advances and her constant criticism of Marissa a factor in her being cut?" (Kimberly from Pecks Mill, WV)
    No, Maria was a darling. I wish I could explain.

"Jack, you said you were having a hard time trusting Marissa, yet why did you choose her over Maria? Were you having a hard time trusting Maria too?" (Melissa from Plattsburgh, NY)
    If only you knew. I wish I could tell ya, kiddo.

Maybe I'm reading between the lines here but from these 2 responses regarding Maria I get the distinct impression that Marissa was NOT Jack's choice as one of the two girls he would choose to stay....... I can just hear the network execs. telling Jack that Marissa is a 'shoe-in' until the final episode since they seem to pick up on the viewers disdain for her -plus the good/evil thing........I think Jack knew it would be Natalie and since he was probably forced to keep Marissa he had no choice but to let Maria go...... just the way he keeps saying he wish he "could explain" or "if only you knew"..I think it's a pretty fair assumption what he's trying to say without using the words.........

trouble, trouble, trouble thepunkin's Avatar
    There are 2 new great interviews with Nat and Vadim on the TBS website. Some highlites:

TBS asks: What was the hardest part about being separated from Natalie while the show aired? Did absence make the heart grow fonder or did the magic of the moment wear off?

Jack answers: When there is true magic it very rarely wears off. And yes, the heart grew fonder. It was hard to be away from her, no matter how long.

TBS asks: How has Natalie reacted to seeing your "physical connection" to Marissa on the show?

Jack answers: We spoke about it extensively, and she is just fine. She understands that was then and this is now, and that I am commited to her and only her. She knows that most men on these sort of shows end up with every girl and do a lot more than I ever did. And she knows that no matter how the editing is done, I was really only with three girls and not twelve.

TBS asks: What was the hardest part about being separated from Jack while the show aired?

Natalie answers: Being separated from him while the show aired. We spoke every day and I missed him so much. I never want to be apart from him again for that long.

TBS asks: What's the biggest way in which your appearance on Outback Jack changed your life?

Natalie answers: I found true love.........!

SIGH!!

+ Reply to Thread