+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    DangerBunny,

All I've ever dated were the "guy friend" and you know what? The "Guy Friend" always seems to want the "Hot Chick". That is atleast until they hit thier thirties.

Thank you for the welcome!

Men are a paradox, but then again, so are women!

Doe's anyone know if that was actually Jack's mom's house or was it a temporary residence for the show?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

It's a resort. You can rent one room, or, I imagine the whole house. I think someone posted it's called aurora resort.

Thanks PJ
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=AuroraDawn]Jack asked Maria point blank if she could be monogomous with him and she changed the subject right away! She never responded, or if she did, I sure didn't hear it. And with a question like that you want to make sure that your response is HEARD!

I noticed that too, AuroraDawn. She acted like she was insulted, and said "I don't like that question" but she didn't really give an answer. Even if she was insulted because she could be monogamous, I think she should have told him -- obviously he was having some doubts about her, and she didn't nothing to ease his mind.

A really big thing that I'm also suprised no one mentioned about Marissa is what her Mom said about her and her High School friends. It is REALLY hard to stay in touch with your HS friends, much less stay close. If Marissa is still friends with them that says a lot about her character. She can't be such a fake competitive witch and still maintain friends for that long. Not in my experience with that type of woman.

I don't think its that big of deal that she is still friends with her high school friends. I'm 33 and 4 of my friends from high school are still my closest friends, despites living in different locations, some married, some not, some w/children, some not, etc. She's only 23- -she hasn't even been out of high school that long!

Besides, who's to say her friends aren't witchy as well --witness the "popular" girls from High School Reunion 2.

Of course, I am a little bit biased because I have never really liked her-- Nat and Cortney have been my favorite throughout!

resort

tigerusty: I was mistaken: try elquestro.com.au
    Elquestro resort. wow.

I don't know if this is where I should post this but even after confirmation that the ranch Jack's mother was staying at wasn't hers - I am wondering if there isn't more to this show. Like maybe Jack is very wealthy?!

Reasons:

1. He wants someone he can pamper - until now we are suppose to believe the whole spa and special treatment thing is new to him but... how is he planning to pamper one of the girls? by serving them bugs on a silver platter and presenting them with a rattlesnake necklace? He used the word pamper (I find that odd) and he must realize these girls are high maintenance no matter how well they have taken to the Outback for the show. If he had said he wanted to take care of one of the girls it would have made more sense.

2. He has been so paranoid all along that the girls have other ulterior motives and wants to make sure they are true. He really laid it on with Marissa and it seemed to me it might be that he has more to offer than what we have already seen. A.K.A.a reversal of Joe Millionaire.
    Could you imagine? Jack is loaded - the girls would lose it.

3. The mother chose Marissa and was very impressed with Aristocratic looks as well as her mothers appearance.

Am I off my rocker?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    tigerusty: I was mistaken: try elquestro.com.au
    Elquestro resort. wow.
    Wow is right that place is gorgeous. Wouldn't it be something if that's where Marissa was staying during the boomerang?

no way Tiger. Why would they have shelled out $$$ for that place when all they needed was a normal hotel room and a pool. Any old marriott or sheraton type place would do.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    no way Tiger. Why would they have shelled out $$$ for that place when all they needed was a normal hotel room and a pool. Any old marriott or sheraton type place would do.
    The reason I said that is because in a separate interview she said that she stayed at a resort not far away from where they camped.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast