+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Will Be The Final 2??

Well, it looks like we all agree that Maria needs to go! I was really surprised she made it this far. Kinda makes you wonder what actually went on when she sneaked into his room! Because you know, that won't make her the chosen one, but it could help her be next-to-last!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

According to US Weekly, the final two are Mary and Marissa. Maria will be eliminated and spend 10 minutes in tears. But, since they are wrong about the final three - Mary was eliminated weeks ago - who knows!

IF he plans to choose Marissa, he might want Nat to be in the final two (she is less of a threat to Marissa in that his relationship with Nat is more friendly and less romantic). Being a gentleman, he might not want to hurt Marissa or anger her with Maria as her rival. Plus there is always the comic factor with Nat.

IF he instead chooses Nat, I will be shocked! Since - he has shown her very little in the way of romantic interest (and neither has she, except their one date - their chemistry is practically non-existent). If he does, it will be because Marissa shot herself in the foot, or the show wanted the good girl to win and makes him pick Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    According to US Weekly, the final two are Mary and Marissa. Maria will be eliminated and spend 10 minutes in tears. But, since they are wrong about the final three - Mary was eliminated weeks ago - who knows!
    Wow! what a twist, at the elimination Natalie's going to peel off her face and reveal that she's really Mary.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    well on raw tonight, Maria was wearing what looked like Jack's white hat. dont know what it means, just an observation.

I think it's Maria or Marissa (but I can't be that lucky) going. Tonight's ep has been billed as super-emotional teary, I can't see Natalie getting super-duper going for the Oscar, emotional over getting kicked out. But I can see Maria or Marissa being like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12