View Poll Results: Whom Will Jack Choose as the Winner?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natalie

33 39.76%
  • Marissa

47 56.63%
  • Maria

3 3.61%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Who Will Be Jack's Pick?

The funny thing about editing... they make sure we DO see all the bad stuff, all the drama, rudeness, selfish stuff. It's the good things they tend to hide, acts of kindness, genuiness, real feelings and emotions. You can pretty much be sure that all the bad stuff we've seen of Marissa is all the bad stuff there was. Never has there been a reality tv editor who is out to make a contestant look better than they actually behaved.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    I'd talk about someone who has so little class that she puts her feet on the table while people are eating...
    I can't believe the big deal some people are making out of this. They're camping and the rules are different, Natalie would never go days without showering if they weren't. Marissa put her feet up on the table (other sheilas were shown putting their feet on the table at other times) but she put them on the far end of the table. The other sheilas totally over-reacted because it was Marissa, if it had been Natalie everyone would have had a good laugh about it.

You say Marissa lacked class for putting her feet on the table? How much class did the other sheilas demonstrate when they harangued her for it? Polite company doesn't bad mouth other people's actions in public. And yes I think she did it just to annoy the other sheilas, they booted her off because Jack liked her best -- they deserved it.

and this is what we saw, can you imagine what else she's done,
    What else do you imagine she's done?

I mean other than practically jumping Jack's bones with a TV camera right there...
    Umm, you do realize it's a show trying to make a love connection between two of people involved, right? If you've got feelings for someone who cares if there are cameras capturing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    Never has there been a reality tv editor who is out to make a contestant look better than they actually behaved.
    Sure they do, they always pick one girl to be the "good girl" and one to be the "bad girl".

I took it as the "live and learn" comment was directed towards the upset girl living and learning...

It's a game show...at least Vadim came out and said he's not looking at long-term....I still think he's a bit sleazy, though

Jack is sleazy??? I dont think so. I think hes been a great host to twelve ladies vying for his attention the past few months. He has been protective of each one and each one he has gotten to know, he has been honest with them and has learned things about them too. Even when he has to eliminate one each week, he has been so genuine in that he hurts when he has to choose which one to leave. Last week he talked with Maria, and held on her for a while. I read his questions on TBS website, where fans asked him questions.. when it came to letting Maria go, he said he wished he could tell you why he let her go, but because hes contracted he has to be careful how he answers the questions. Marissa may have flaws, but so did the other girls. No matter who he chooses tonight, either girl would be good for Jack. He is a very loving man who takes care of the ladies in his life, if you watched last weeks show you would had seen how he treated his number one Sheila.. his Mom.. He isnt sleazy.. He is a very nice decent gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by pidge

It's a game show...at least Vadim came out and said he's not looking at long-term....I still think he's a bit sleazy, though
    I didn't think he was sleazy throughout the show, but now I think he is - because if he's claiming to have suddenly fallen in love with Nat, what was he doing making out with Marissa the way he was...? If he knew what his intentions were (in who he was picking), then I think he was just plain being sleazy by getting hot & heavy with the girl he was dumping! :phhht
    I'm curious as to what Natalie's reaction was watching the final episode... (and her family's...) Guys who are in love don't make out with someone else the day before they tell you you're The One! (Yeah, I know all the sleaze-balls from the Bachelor did, but are any of them still with their chosen woman?) Doesn't look like a long-term love match to me!

Well, I am just going to wish them the best. I am glad that he picked Nat, and knew from the last episode that she was going to be his choice. You can tell it in his eyes when he looks at her. He has that adoring look rather than the glazed look that he had with Marissa. It may not end up being a long term relationship, but it should be fun for them while it lasts.

As for putting the feet on the table, D-Bunny, no matter what the setting...Putting your feet on the table during dinner is completely rude. When the other ladies were doing it, it was times when they were lounging around chit-chatting and hanging out. Now that is completely different setting. I do not blame the girls for stating their disgust. If you happened to catch Jack's face while she was doing it, it shows pure disgust and almost embarassment. I may not be a city priss like Marissa. Most people think I run barefoot through corn fields all day, since I am from Iowa. But at least my mama raised me right.
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

I wasnt too happy with Marissa putting her feet on the table either, but I think she did most of the things she did at the end out of resentment toward the other girls for voting her off. Maria and Natalie backstabbing others werent very polite either. They were not only talking about Marissa, but they had said things about the other ladies as well. Jack may had been embarrassed at Marissa's behavior at the table, but he seemed to forget it the next evening when he was all over her when the others were at the pub. Must not upset him too much.

Berries, I completely agree with your post regarding Jack's behavior, and you too Canadian Bunny! Jack never seemed to have any problems being physical with Marissa regardless of her behavior or his supposed "love" for Nat.

I wonder if the "boomerang" hadn't happened if there would have been a different ending? And, I wonder how Nat is handling the fact that his mum didn't think she was a good match for her son? Of course these might be insignificant issues compared to the questions I'd be asking Jack regarding his final actions with Marissa if I was Nat!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789