View Poll Results: Whom Will Jack Choose as the Winner?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natalie

33 39.76%
  • Marissa

47 56.63%
  • Maria

3 3.61%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Jack's Pick?

The least suspenseful reality show ever.
    Marissa. Of course.
    I don't know why I watch the show since I've known from the first show it would be Marissa.
    I quite like Natalie. She doesn't need him anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty
    Jack was very good at giving us no idea of who he picked. And he also stated that someone was very upset at an elimination. I think that must be Cortney.
    You don't think it was "10 Minutes of crying Maria"???!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I agree - neither girl would be my choice for him, but its his choice not ours. However, I still think of the two, Marissa is better - only because he has more attraction toward her. Besides, Natalie is such a bimbo - please! Outside of Mary, she would have been my last choice for him. He deserves better than either, but obviously his taste is in his ass. Personally, my favorite was Courtney - sweet, athletic, good sport, easy going, and attractive. Actually, I wouldn't have even minded Maria - at least they had a physical attraction. But - Natalie . . sorry, I just can't seem them together in any fashion other than a brother/sister friendship. NO CHEMISTRY AT ALL - whether they have edited it out or not. I still think if he picks her it will be because it is the "safe" choice, not any real love connection.
    Great insights, aname! I agree with most of your points (this post and your previous one). However, I think Jack is braver than you're giving him credit for... I don't think he'll pick Natalie because she's his "safe choice"... I think he's a LOT different from most men on this side of the world, and he won't be afraid to pick the woman he's most attracted to. Both Marissa & his Mum told him to follow his heart, and I think that's exactly what he's going to do. I'd be VERY shocked if he didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    You don't think it was "10 Minutes of crying Maria"???!
    From the context of the sentence, I think he meant angry upset.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

educated speculation/possible spoilerage !!!

Last night on the ET interview Marissa said "love is in the air, could be in the air" with a huge grin. In the June 17 ET interview with ET ( see the sirlinksalot link above) Jack said love is in the air". OK - say it with me now - IT"S GOING TO BE MARISSA. Methinks they have been talking on the phone a bit lately - cause it's just too coincidental to come up with the exact same phrase........

Isn't it just so great when the manipulative, clod girl wins?
    woo woo - I see a great future for them
    [sarcasm out]

Shes manipulative when she tells him to follow his heart?? She hasnt been doing anything different than the other girls, shes on the show to win Jack, not a friendship with the others. After the way they have behaved, voting her off, talking about her behind her back, I cant say I blame her for being rude to them. She hasnt manipulated anyone to like her .. not even Jack. It's his choice.. not hers.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty
    And he also stated that someone was very upset at an elimination. I think that must be Cortney.
    I think you must have missed Maria's elimination... that was just so painful to watch....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Shes manipulative when she tells him to follow his heart?? She hasnt been doing anything different than the other girls, shes on the show to win Jack, not a friendship with the others. After the way they have behaved, voting her off, talking about her behind her back, I cant say I blame her for being rude to them. She hasnt manipulated anyone to like her .. not even Jack. It's his choice.. not hers.
    I'd talk about someone who has so little class that she puts her feet on the table while people are eating... and this is what we saw, can you imagine what else she's done, I mean other than pratically jumping Jack's bones with a TV camera right there...

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    I think you must have missed Maria's elimination... that was just so painful to watch....
    Yes it was painful to watch, but from the way I read his statement I believe he was talking about someone being mad at him.

I was very surprised by how well they took the elimination," says Vadim of the women who were sent packing. "I think some of them took it better than I did." Although he says one in particular was very upset: "You live and learn."

It's the "you live and learn" comment with makes me think there was anger. What could he have learned about Maria. He already knew she was crazy about him and he's seen how emotional she gets at eliminations.
    Last edited by Tigerusty; 08-10-2004 at 06:04 PM.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread