View Poll Results: Whom Will Jack Choose as the Winner?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natalie

33 39.76%
  • Marissa

47 56.63%
  • Maria

3 3.61%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Jack's Pick?

I hope it will be Nat, but they have done a good job of keeping us guessing on this one. I do not agree with the people who say Marissa does not backstab the other girls. She gets her nasty rep by what she says on her outtakes when she is by herself. IE: at dinner when she threw her food and she said these girls were just so boring, or when she was with Meri-De after the helicopter ride and she said that of course she would be getting the one on one date....I could go on, and on, and on.....Not to change the subject but did you read that Jen (Andrew and Jen) will be the next Bachelorette!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles
    I do not agree with the people who say Marissa does not backstab the other girls. She gets her nasty rep by what she says on her outtakes when she is by herself. IE: at dinner when she threw her food and she said these girls were just so boring, or when she was with Meri-De after the helicopter ride and she said that of course she would be getting the one on one date....I could go on, and on, and on...
    I don't call that back stabbing... If you want back stabbing look at Maria on her last episode when she was talking smack about Marissa to Jack. Marissa hasn't been too nice to the other girls, but she's done it to their face and with Jack watching, and they deserved it. She and Jack hit it off right away and the other Sheilas didn't like it, they've been bad mouthing her (behind her back) since she had heat stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I don't call that back stabbing... If you want back stabbing look at Maria on her last episode when she was talking smack about Marissa to Jack. Marissa hasn't been too nice to the other girls, but she's done it to their face and with Jack watching, and they deserved it. She and Jack hit it off right away and the other Sheilas didn't like it, they've been bad mouthing her (behind her back) since she had heat stroke.

And don't forget.. these girls voted Marissa off because she was not a "team player", and apologized to Jack when doing so, because they were jealous of her and the connection they had. They knew it than.. and they know it now. Why should she be nice to these girls after the way they have behaved. Maria, Natalie and Meri-de were talking smack about Marissa at the pub the week Jack disappeared too. None of them have been nice to her, so I really dont blame her for not being chummy with any of them. She told Jack last week, she realized they didnt like her and that she wasnt there for them, she was there for him. I dont think shes in it to win... shes in it because she knows there is a connection btween them.

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles
    I hope it will be Nat, but they have done a good job of keeping us guessing on this one.
    Unless they've hidden it in editing it's a forgone conclusion, it will be Marissa. Just look at the various make-out sessions Jack has had, they have been initiated by the sheilas in every instance except with Marissa.
    Last edited by Danger Bunny; 08-07-2004 at 12:42 PM. Reason: changed capitilization

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I think and hope it'll be Natalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    This is different than Mere/Ian because no one (just by the editing) could have predicted she'd go for him and not Mattew.
    Are you kidding? A lot of us could see the undeniable connection between Meredith & Ian (despite all the editing to cover it up!) Same thing here... they're trying to make Marissa look like the less desirable choice, but when there's chemistry, you can't hide it!!!

FORT Regular
    Absolutely! Mer & Ian practically melted the tv everytime they were together...ah, those were the days...

FORT Newbie
    As much as I want Natalie to win I don't think she will. I think that Marissa will win. I have a feeling that the producers already had a winner picked at the begining of the show. Maybe just maybe, Natalie will come through and win. I'm really hoping she will win because she really seems to care for 'Jack', compared to Marissa who is in it only to win. Well, only 3 more days and we will be put out of our misery. Does anyone know if there is going to be a reunion? I think it would be an interesting show having all the girls back together, you could be certain that you wouldn't be bored watching it!

Lol I don't know Berries, I didn't see anything w/ Mere/Ian until ATFR, maybe I don't pay attention or something. And like I said the editing says it all, and they did do a good job, 83% of the viewers thought it would be Mattew. Also, why would they make Marissa EVIL when in the end it would be her, I don't think anyone disliked Ian just thought he was too dark and whatnot. However when you make the final girl left HORRIBLE, you expect a backlash, esp since the other one is made out to be a sweetheart and it's a notorious fact that the public loves the 'good' one to win. Good always triumphs over evil in fairytales, and these shows always strive for that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

As another Mer/Ian fan who could see through the editing and see their obvious chemistry, which started at "hello", I think Marissa has been edited to be the Ian of this show. She's really not as bad as all the posts (and other girls) would have you believe but she's been edited to look like she's only here to win when in fact everything that she has said has been that she wants Jack and is only there for Jack. I guess to be the last girl standing is called winning.

+ Reply to Thread