View Poll Results: Whom Will Jack Choose as the Winner?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natalie

33 39.76%
  • Marissa

47 56.63%
  • Maria

3 3.61%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Jack's Pick?

Quote Originally Posted by curious2
    HAHA!! Sorry, Danger Bunny. For some strange reason I thought you were a girl!!
    Maybe it's the way I walk...

trouble, trouble, trouble thepunkin's Avatar
    Gee! We learned how to tell the sex of a crocodile on the last episode. But we still need to work on our danger bunny technique!!!

I agree with Danger Bunny - men are not that complicated (it is nice to see a guy admit it, although my husband does too), especially when it comes to physical attraction. Men tend to see things as black and white, while women see many different shades of gray.

We can analyze all we want but it is simple - Outback Jack aka Vadim is physically very attracted to Marissa and no one else. He likes Natalie (more as a little sister than a girlfriend). If there were any relationship developing between those two, we would have seen it by now - it is not going to just suddenly appear. And, he wouldn't be so into Marissa. If he chooses her, it will be because Marissa eliminates herself by being a wild child. I think the incident at the table was rude and probably brought on by too much consumption of alcohol. We know they provide lots of booze on these programs to loosen up the participants so they react candidly in front of the cameras.
    She is obviously uninhibited with too much of the stuff and should watch it.

Maria is way too desperate and clingy - and probably turns him off. I don't think much happened in the room beyond heavy kissing and maybe petting. She said they did not get as intimate as she would have liked. So, Nat is easier to have around and she'll probably be in the final two.

I agree. Jack is totally smitten with Marissa. If she isnt the last woman standing I will eat these cyber words! All the trust issues - crap. The producers are setting this up like they did to Bachelorette Meredith. Ian is untrustworthy, etc. and Matt is Mr. wonderful and it is all just a manipulation. (right JD?) They have to do something to make people watch and believe it's a true dilemma for him. The kissing with Natalie was just one kiss - replayed twice to look longer.

My theory on Cortney has changed. I think he got rid of her when he did to spare her further heartache. He could see her falling for him, had a lot of respect for her, didnt reciprocate, and is caring enough to want to spare her. I dont think he had as much genuine feeling coming at him from Maria , Nat or Meride and so they were safer to keep around. -Safer in terms of less heartbreak down the road when he broke up with the "winner" to go find Marissa after the show finished airing.

FORT Fan
    Im curious about one thing... why did Marissa get to come back?? Was it (maybe) because Jack asked for her to??

JD said that it was a story line that existed even before the show started. And I believe him . It was win win for the producers. If he had a special girl - chances are she would get picked to leave by the others and boomerang - whether she was aloof or not. If no special girl - still there would be drama when the most disliked one came back to continue to torment the others. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    JD said that it was a story line that existed even before the show started. And I believe him . It was win win for the producers. If he had a special girl - chances are she would get picked to leave by the others and boomerang - whether she was aloof or not. If no special girl - still there would be drama when the most disliked one came back to continue to torment the others. Brilliant.
    Obviously, the producers know women. Realizing that any woman who was the favorite would be the object of scorn by the other women and would be voted off if her rivals had a say. Remember what happened in Joe Millionaire 2. The favorite was so harrassed by the other girls that she left by choice - and she was a sweetie. Women can be vicious if challenged for a man - guess everyone knows that!

FORT Newbie
    I like marissa because she knows what jack wants. She said she was there for jack and not anyone else.

I want Natalie to win..but I think Jack will pick Marissa because she is such an easy girl with ulterior motive..type of girl who will pretend to love you, give you whatever you want, but if she got bored or she got what she wants..she will dump you...just like Maria said..she wants a sugar daddy..poor Jack (

I say Jack picks Natalie, ok I know it seems like he is going to go for Marissa, but I'm willing to bet that it's all editing. This is different than Mere/Ian because no one (just by the editing) could have predicted she'd go for him and not Mattew. Here they are almost trying too hard to make it seem like this is a Mere/Ian situation and he'll go for Marissa. I say it's reverse psychology. Let's hope it's not wishful thinking tho. But I think they've made Marissa the BAD girl and not the dark moddy one, like Ian was. They made her seem totally evil, I would think they would lay off to make people excited to buy the follow magazines and such.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread