View Poll Results: Whom Will Jack Choose as the Winner?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natalie

33 39.76%
  • Marissa

47 56.63%
  • Maria

3 3.61%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Jack's Pick?

I to voted for Marissa for the same reason psucashcow . I hope that Jack gets to watch right along with them, It'll be nice to see him squirm a little.

Love your avatar, psucashcow - he's such a cutie and I'd love to see him happy. However, I doubt he'd be happy for long with any of these ladies.
    Natalie - no chemistry at all
    Maria - not enough interest from his end, too much from hers
    Marissa - lots of chemistry, but she is a bad girl and he is a good boy - disaster!!

TBS may break the curse of the "bad girl not getting the guy" and let him pick Marissa. It will be fun to see.

I've seen photo's of Jack's (supposed) old girlfriend who is a swimsuit/sports model in Australia. She looks alot like Marissa (but with just MORE everything), and any woman looking like she does will tend to have an attitude! Maybe he likes them with attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    If either Natalie or Maria win - it won't be because they are really his choice. He obviously wants Marissa anyway he can get her and she'll have to eliminate herself by coming up with yet another stupid antic that will turn him off . . or his mama just hates her. If she does, I certainly would not want to be the poor girl he chooses because he really doesn't want either one of the remaining ones.
    Totally agree with you, aname!! I think he's totally smitten with Marissa - didn't he say he "wears his heart on his sleeve"...?!

FORT Newbie

Meri-De Fan

Quote Originally Posted by satorus
    I picked Marissa, but I preferred Meri-Dee. So sad she's gone.
    Meri-De was my favorite too. I was sad to see her go. She seems sweet, thoughtful, normal (meaning not high maintenance), yet fun to hang aorund too. I'm sure someone will snatch her right up!

Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Totally agree with you, aname!! I think he's totally smitten with Marissa - didn't he say he "wears his heart on his sleeve"...?!
    Yes, he did. He is a sensitive monogamist and not prone to scattering his affections around to several girls at once (he has said this many times in interviews). That is why I find it hard to believe that he could just get over his infatuation with Marissa if the producers wanted him to choose someone else, or she mucks up by doing something stupid. If he eliminates her, and chooses one of the other two, it won't be because he is enraptured with either Maria or Natalie.

Also, in interviews he has said that he is in a relationship or may be in a relationship and love is in the air. If it isn't Marissa, could he have just changed his affections that quickly to one of the others? I doubt it.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I also chose Marissa, but I have a "bad" feeling about that girl. I so wish he had kept Meri-De. I think they would have made a perfect couple.

FORT Newbie
    Meri-De for "Outback Jill"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I also chose Marissa, but I have a "bad" feeling about that girl. I so wish he had kept Meri-De. I think they would have made a perfect couple.
    I pretty much agree to that except I chose Natalie. Marissa at the dinner table the other night pretty much turned me off of her. At this point I don't think the final 3 are good matches for Jack, Meri-de was. Just too bad she is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by melanie65
    Meri-De for "Outback Jill"!
    Sign me up! Oh wait, I'm old enough to be her father...nevermind.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread