+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    The girls think Jack looks upset when they get to camp because the date didn't go well...
    Meri-de was bright enough to figure out that maybe they interrupted something!

Jack confirmed my opinion that Marissa has this thing wrapped up and in fact "had him" before the girls voted her off. Her behavior to the girls was juvenile and atrocious. There is no reason to be rude. I thought turning her back was even worse than the feet on the table. BUt, at least, she does these antics IN FRONT of Jack. She is not two faced at all. I doubt there can be anything in the video of her interactions at camp that would surprise Jack. On the other hand, Maria is totally two faced. At the bar, she was insulting even about Jack. Nat on the other hand was just quiet. Maria is so constantly crude.

I loved that Nat wouldnt tell Marissa how she got Jack's necklace. It was a classy way to make Marissa squirm a bit. I would bet the video of Maria includes some nasty and vindictive behavior which will surprise him and be the excuse - finally - to drop Maria. I hope.

The video's could show segmenst like when Marissa took Jack out that one night for a smooch session, and when Maria showed up at Jacks hotel room and when Nat asked for the necklace. Something each girl has done with Jack that the others aren't aware of. Letting them all know about eachother.

I agree that Marissa might be rude, but she does it infront of the others. These girls know how to play the female games with eachother!

I admit Marissa got on my nerves with her attitude last night, but so did the other girls. Maria's attitude is just as nasty. The smirk she had on her face when Jack was deciding to keep Marissa or not. I really think Maria should been let go this week instead of Meri-de, but I am glad now its down to three that were in the game to begin with, and not one that just jumped on the bandwagon in the middle. Jack got annoyed with Marissa's attitude, but I think he understands her hostility because of being voted off. I think that is the only reason shes being a bitch to them now in front of him. I love Natalie and her cute little comments. And what was the big deal about telling Marissa she asked Jack for the necklace.. I mean cmon.. who really cares? I thought she looked cute with his necklace. I think Marissa was making friendly chat. After reading her interview that Pajamas had mentioned to us to look over in Marissa's thread, she stated she was a loner, and didnt make friends easy. So I think thats why she is always off to herself, and she says shes there to win Jack not make friends, and shes not being two faced about it. It should be interesting to see what kind of things they will bring on each girl next week in front of Jack's mom. I think these videos will show each girl saying negative comments about the other girls too, the way the previews looked for next week. Can't wait to check it out. This show by far has been the best reality show I have watched.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Meri-de was bright enough to figure out that maybe they interrupted something!

I think Meri-de is smart enough to see there is a connection, where Maria and Natalie are just in denial.

I think Marissa was making friendly chat

I'm not sure Marissa and friendly belong in the same sentence! LOL I'm glad Nat didn't tell her. Let Marissa squirm a little about what happened while she was gone! Especially with her cocky attitude...like when she made that comment regarding Jack having to choose between her and Meri-di for the dinner...something like "Between me and Meri-di...come on!"...I was almost sure he would pick Meri-di after they showed us that. This show is unlike the Bachelor and 4LOM where they only show contradicting footage before the opposite is about to happen (does that make any sense?LOL). Since that is the case, I'm guessing Marissa might be the last woman standing. Ugh! As great as Jack is, he does seem to have bad taste in women, but like everyone's said... Whatever he thinks will make him happy. I just feel he will end up like all the other guys on these bachelor type shows....aren't they all 0-0?!
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I think Meri-de is smart enough to see there is a connection, where Maria and Natalie are just in denial.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Too bad Jack eliminated her. I think they may have had too much in common. Keeping Merdi-de loses the "shock-value" that the show tries to push. She was too comfortable in the outback. What a shame, she's a nice girl.

You just know that Nat shared with the other girls about Jacks necklace and how she asked for it, but she was being catty by not telling Marissa--it wasn't about not rubbing Marissa's face in it. And other than facial gestures, I've never seen Nat being catty, she is usually just funny.

I agree that this show doesn't follow the usual format of previewing clips and then having the opposite happen, so I don't know what to think! They have done a good job of creating tv personalities for each girl. They keep showing us the "connection" between Jack and Marissa only to try to tell us Jack's just not sure or questioning her motives. Not that he's with any of the girls now, but if I was the winner, I wouldn't want to know he was macking on Marissa (whom I probably hated) every chance he could!

I'm really hoping the video has something to do with Marissa.
    I was under the impression it's something Jack learns about a girl, not necessarily the girls learn about the other girls.

I have no subjective opinion of Marissa one way or another. However, it is obvious that Vadim/Jack has the hots for her and her alone. Her antics at the table (throwing food at him, feet up on the table) were just more of that wild child personna we've come to see. It goes along with the elbowing at the fish catch and driving the jeep too fast into a tree. But then, Vadim/Jack does love wild things and Marissa is wild. She is also sexy, exciting, and adventurous with a bit of the bad girl thrown in. Vadim/Jack is an adventurer and she is an adventure so I can see his attraction to her. But, if she acts up with his mama, she may be toast.

Since she is the only one he really wants, if he must let her go (she goes too far and he can't forgive it, or the show demands he choose someone else), whoever he does pick will not be a love match since he has shown little or no real interest in the other two up to this point even when Marissa was gone.

As far as the producers wanting him to pick a good girl instead of their designated bad girl, it happened on Joe Millionaire I according to Evan Marriott. He wanted to pick Sarah and they demanded he pick Zora. I doubt Vadim/Jack would go along with that, but you never know. No - Marissa will have to damage herself in his eyes and it will have to be unforgivable for someone else to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast