+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last woman standing...

I'm back--Jack is mine! littlemess23's Avatar

Last woman standing...

Poll: Who do you think Jack will choose (in the end)?

My vote is on Natalie, they seemed very comfortable tonight (much more than the others--he looked kind of in agony on some of the others!)...of any of them , i think the have the best 'connection'. i dont think marissa, it's just too 'obvious' (=that's what the producers would want us to think)

Judging by how happy he was to see Marissa, I'll have to go with her... Or even possibly Maria, although I don't think he feels as strongly about her as she seems to about him... He may have the most in common with Meri-De, but I think he's looking more for passion than common interests... And I think with Natalie it's more of a friendship thing too... JMO

I think he and Marissa have a better connection than the others. If its not her, than I pick Natalie. I think they made a connection too after last nights show. I just dont think she will stay with the lifestyle he is so used too. He was so uncomfortable in the city and he really didnt like the pampering and things. Meri-de is probably more of Jack's type because she is from there. I dont see a connection with he and Maria either, I dont know.. they just dont seem to have hit it off, even with her sneaking in to visit with him. Jack is really a sweetheart of a guy. I am curious about next weeks show too, where he leaves the girls to fend for themselves. I wonder what brought that about.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Judging by how happy he was to see Marissa, I'll have to go with her... Or even possibly Maria, although I don't think he feels as strongly about her as she seems to about him... He may have the most in common with Meri-De, but I think he's looking more for passion than common interests... And I think with Natalie it's more of a friendship thing too... JMO
    Boy, Berries, we really seem to pick up on the same things. I agree with everything you said. I just can't seem him with Natalie at all. She is funny, but way too immature and silly (and a little stupid) for him. I think she makes him laugh, but NO chemistry at all! They are making it look like Marissa is the super bad girl. If he doesn't pick her, I will be very surprised and it will probably be because he finds something out about her or she does something he can't condone. However - she turns him on and it is very obvious (and is probably why they wanted her out earlier).

Can I still say Cortney will be last woman standing?

Who knows, maybe there'll be a 2nd boomerang twist! *wishful thinking*

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    Can I still say Cortney will be last woman standing?

Who knows, maybe there'll be a 2nd boomerang twist! *wishful thinking*
    Not after what she said in her exit interview on the site. She pretty much reamed Jack a new orifice in the nether regions. Cortney may have been right about one thing...she said that Jack appeared to be keeping his heart tucked away..not into any of the girls there. If Cortney's right, then maybe Marissa did really make an impression and when she returns, we will really notice the change.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Same thing I was thinking, psucashcow! I listened to Cortney's video on the website, and she went on & on & on & on... about the same thing - and she accused Jack of "talking in circles"!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    . I just dont think she will stay with the lifestyle he is so used too. He was so uncomfortable in the city and he really didnt like the pampering and things.
    Check out his background in the other thread. "Jack"/Vadim may be at home in the Outback, but I'm sure he's just fine in the city too. I'm sure he's playing up the "Crocodile Dundee" angle to a cerain extent- he's even wearing one of Paul Hogan's hat decorations around his neck! (You DO know Hogan detested going out and getting all nasty making those movies don't you?) I can't think of very many men who would be all that happy on a girl's day out at any rate!

heart of a guy. I am curious about next weeks show too, where he leaves the girls to fend for themselves. I wonder what brought that about.
    He does seem to be a good guy. I'm guessing he leaves the girls because the producers told him to go away for a while to add drama. Obviously the only one of the women he's all that attracted to is Marissa, look at the difference when he kisses her. With the others it looks like he's following orders!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I think he and Marissa have a better connection than the others.
    I'd have to agree 100% with that. I also thinks it's very very obvious. The five girls that voted her off sure saw it.

If its not her, than I pick Natalie.
    If it's not Marissa then I pick Meri-De, they have been very comfortable togther from their first alone time. I think it was Natalie who commented that they came back to camp "with bells on" and were "like two peas in a pod".

He was so uncomfortable in the city and he really didnt like the pampering and things.
    From various places we've learned that he doesn't live in the outback but in a very posh area of (I think) Melborne. He's also a guy, and no straight guy likes going to a spa or shopping.

If it's not Marissa then I pick Meri-De, they have been very comfortable togther from their first alone time. I think it was Natalie who commented that they came back to camp "with bells on" and were "like two peas in a pod".
    I have to agree with you Danger Bunny...I really think he has a connection with Meri-De...she's down to earth and cute enough...and if he's who he appears to be, he's going to go for the best fit. He seems attracted to her and he was really leaning into her to kiss her...he seems to pull away from most of the others...especially Maria...which is why I'm surprised she's still there! I hope he doesn't pick ANYONE and they have an Outback Jack 2 so I can get a shot at him!!!!
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast