+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last woman standing...

After watching tonight I've got a feeling that Natalie is his pick. From a guys point of view I don't think she's just comic relief to him. I don't know her of course but she seems so doggone sweet. Not bad on the eyes either
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Now they are really confusing the issue....Jack and Marissa look very comfy with each other, but is that too obvious? Did you see how he surrounded Nat when she was doing her thing with the Croc...very protective! I use to be on Marissa's side, but now I want Nat, she is just fun and cute and I bet a whole lot smarter than she is being edited.

I just can't see it being Natalie... She doesn't seem at all smitten with Jack...

Give Nat a few more years and she will be a queen instead of a princess. He is too protective of her--like a little sister. Although I got the feeling that they edited her pre-elimination speech to Jack and wondered about that. But when they hugged after he asked her to stay, they are not at the full body hug stage yet. Don't ask me why I notice these things, I guess I've watched too many reality dating shows! Pathetic!

I look forward to Natalie's comments, she's funny.
    Still looks like Marissa by a landslide - where's the suspense in that?
    She is such a bottom-feeder and most men love them.
    [ducking]

Yah - I keep wondering - what are the producers going to do for the next 3 episodes now that it all seems wrapped up? They have not bothered to edit out the passion between Jack and Marissa like other dating shows do in order to make it seem like a tight race. I just dont get it.

Yeah...I kinda wondered about the last 3 shows, too. I almost lost interest after last night's elimination, but then they showed the previews for next week and I'll bet there is more drama to come! I'll bet Marissa screws it up with his Mom or something....but they'll have to show us more of a connection with the other 2, because I just don't see it. I think he eliminated Meri-di because she didn't completely put herself out there during her "pick me" speech....just said she wanted to continue on with him...not that she was falling for him or anything. I also think he just really respects Nat and Maria for hanging in there for him and is impressed with how far they have come...and that it is more of a sibling type love for them. Maybe he won't pick anybody...and I've said this before...let me sign up for OBJ2!
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

The only thing I can think of that will take Marissa out is if she totally screws up - in front of Jack and his mother. But it would have to be something pretty big. Those tapes must have something serious about one of the girls. I am sure Natalie doesnt have anything to worry about. She is fairly benign. Not a mean girl. The other two have pretty sharp mouths.

The think the tape is going to reveal that Marissa is Jack's sister.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I think there is a tape of each of them. Maybe splices of things they've said during the show that they didn't think Jack would ever see/hear. Like at the bar when Nat said she didn't think Jack was that stupid (regarding picking Marissa), and something along the same lines for each of the other girls too. Nothing earth shattering, but they hype it good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123