+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last woman standing...

When you take a look at the last 4 women, it's almost by default that Marissa will win.

Maria- too obvious in her attempts to get Jack's attention. I know Marissa was the same way, but Jack seems to politely rebuff Maria while he usually initiates alot of the phyical stuff with Marissa. Besides, I just don't think Maria is his type.

Natalie- totally a cutie, but not his type. Who wouldn't like to hang out with Nat? She seems funny and a great personality, but not so much in the "connection" department between the two of them. I think Jack knows she is enjoying the adventure and has such a good attitude that she is easy to continue bringing along for the experience of a life time. She deserves the experience, but won't get the man.

MeriD- While they have much in common and if Marissa hadn't come back, I think he was going to convince himself she was the best choice. But it's not hot and bothered physical attraction, but would do in a pinch!

Marissa--Seems to have his same need for adventure and competition. Absolute physical attraction between these two. I can see him choosing her, but can't see it lasting beyond the short term, unless there is a lot of footage on the editing room floor of these two doing more than lip locking!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I am curious about next weeks show too, where he leaves the girls to fend for themselves. I wonder what brought that about.
    CBunny - I think it is the next twist - to bring forth the drama of "girls fend for themselves" . the preview showed them running for their lives in teams of 2. check out the spoiler thread if you want to know the details.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-23-2004 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    When you take a look at the last 4 women, it's almost by default that Marissa will win.

Maria- too obvious in her attempts to get Jack's attention. I know Marissa was the same way, but Jack seems to politely rebuff Maria while he usually initiates alot of the phyical stuff with Marissa. Besides, I just don't think Maria is his type.

Natalie- totally a cutie, but not his type. Who wouldn't like to hang out with Nat? She seems funny and a great personality, but not so much in the "connection" department between the two of them. I think Jack knows she is enjoying the adventure and has such a good attitude that she is easy to continue bringing along for the experience of a life time. She deserves the experience, but won't get the man.

MeriD- While they have much in common and if Marissa hadn't come back, I think he was going to convince himself she was the best choice. But it's not hot and bothered physical attraction, but would do in a pinch!

Marissa--Seems to have his same need for adventure and competition. Absolute physical attraction between these two. I can see him choosing her, but can't see it lasting beyond the short term, unless there is a lot of footage on the editing room floor of these two doing more than lip locking!
    I totally agree with all your points, minney! That's exactly the way I see it too! So we must be right!!

From what I've been hearing from the Adrienne exit interview, Jack wasn't happy that she was the ringleader of tossing Marissa, so if there is any truth to that then his letting Adrienne go shows even more how attached he might be to Marissa.

I agree with all that Minney said too. Marissa just rings his bell, toots his whistle, and makes his little ol' heart beat faster. It is more obvious than we have seen in most of the other Bachelor led shows, except Joe Millionaire 2 and they made that girl leave too (and brought her back).

I also agree that it probably won't last - but you never know . . .

Do any of these relationships on reality tv ever last long term??

They only last if it's the woman doing the picking... Men usually think with their little heads, and that's why the relationship falls apart soon afterwards... You've got to have more than sexual attraction to have a long term relationship...

I agree with the general consensus. He'll pick Marissa. He was sooooooo happy to see her come back to camp. If he doesn't he'll pick Meri-de. I just hope that Maria is the next to go. I enjoy laughing with/at Natalie too much to lose her yet.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I agree with the general consensus. He'll pick Marissa. He was sooooooo happy to see her come back to camp. If he doesn't he'll pick Meri-de. I just hope that Maria is the next to go. I enjoy laughing with/at Natalie too much to lose her yet.

I agree with you guys. Marissa is the obvious pick , but if not, it will be Meri-di. They do always try to throw us off with the editing, though, so you never know! I hope Maria is off next, too. Natalie is too much fun.
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast