+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: possible spoiler from WWE: Raw airing 7/19/04

LG.

possible spoiler from WWE: Raw airing 7/19/04

so I'm watching WWE: Raw on Spike, don't ask me why, it's horrible. I hate wrestling, well, professional wrestling, not the high school variety that involves guys running around in plastic suits trying to sweat out 7 pounds of water in 12 hours to "make weight" but the "I'm going to kick King Kato's Ass as Wrestlemania Gazillion" type of wrestling.

anyway, I digress, there is a horrid segment in which alleged wrestler Chris Jericho is picking a new female sidekick, someone to be Jerk-O's arm candy or whatever and whose familar face appears.

don't look, she's still in the running in Outback Jack

It's our very own Maria, who confirms that my eyes aren't deceiving me by stating she is from Ottawa, Illinois. Yup, that's the one.

I have a hunch that Maria doesn't win Jack's heart, or else she wouldn't be appearing on RAW. Uuuugh.

I need to go cleanse my brain now.

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Good Lord! I won't even comment on you watching WWE L.G. I guess the experience wasn't a total loss for her though. It turned her into a wrestler. Think they'll have her wrestle a croc?

LG.
    no, worse than that. She's not wrestling, just in a competition with a bunch of other ladies with big, um, well that look good in spandex to stand around with this Jericho fellow when he wrestles.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh my! I guess she decided she hadn't humiliated herself enough yet. Pro wrestler groupie is not something she should be aspiring to.

What's worse LG is that I am also flipping between this and FLOM. Here is her profile listed from the WWE Diva Search website.

MARIA KANELLIS

Resides in: Ottawa, IL

BACKGROUND:

- Grew up in Midwest
    - Always wanted to be in the limelight

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:

- Is on “Outback Jack” which airs every Tuesday night - series began June 22nd
    - Has won a few beauty pageants, i.e. Miss Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals 2003
    - Hawaiian Tropic veteran

PERSONALITY/INTERESTS:

- Very dedicated, sweet, aggressive, open, influential

http://divasearch.wwe.com/chicago/diva4.html

LG.
    why yes, thanks AIWANNABE, that is OUR Maria.

frightening what some people will do for attention.

and worse yet, there are multiple Jack watchers who are slumming tonight and watching WWE Raw.

Actually "eyecandy" girls make fairly good bucks on WWE. I think around the 50,000 area. Not bad pay for "bouncing" around the ring.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I posted this in Maria's thread awhile back... wasn't aware it was spoiler material... didn't think of it. If anyone is actually reading that thread.. please remove my post.

FORT Regular
    Could be a spoiler, but not necessarily. The last woman and Jack can't see each other for about four months after shooting ends--that's plenty of time to find other ways in which to humiliate yourself...

Either way - I cant beleive she is doing this. She "wins" Jack and then tries to be arm candy on WWE? Yecch. What do you suppose he's thinking of this? Or
    conversely, she is eliminated and shows her true colors by participating in this bottom feeding event. Doesnt she have a contract that requires her to maintain a low profile until after her elimination is aired so as not to bring forth the spoilerage? The minute I heard of this I felt sure she was eliminated right after Perth. And it all fits in with her crude language style: "Watch where you're steppin bitch" (during fishing) , the description of her swimsuit during the cliff diving - "it went up my crack." yecch. How about a little more refined dear: My bathing suit rode up. Or: My bikini slid up. And instead of - "my top went up over my boobs" how about : My top almost flew off..... you get the idea. Cant picture Cortney or Marissa being so crude. Cant picture Jack being attracted to this once he has a chance to spend some time with her in the city.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast