+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Show Preview ***SPOILER***

7/20 Show Preview ***SPOILER***

Came across a photo from next week's preview. Don't know if I am allowed to post the photo so will post link. It shows 3 of the original ladies in Perth with Jack. So if the one Jack eliminates before getting on the plane "is not who we would expect" and I don't think he sent Meri-de off, then by deduction that leaves........

***Only open this link if you really, really want to see who went to Perth***

http://www.ilovereality.com/Shows/Ou...05preview.html

.. Very Inttttteresting Proudnewf!! I just checked the website out.

FORT Regular
    Hey,

TBS is broadcasting its own spoilers. After I went through the trouble of following the do-it-yourself spoiler instructions. I was just watching Down to earth on TBS, and a couple of Outback Jack commercials showed the same three ladies as the link above. And they're the same three ladies you can figure out from the preview at the end of the last episode. So it looks like they're only keeping the suspense between you-know-who and you-know-who.

Im wondering if they are doing the promos to throw us off though..

FORT Regular
    Well, I kinda doubt they can fake footage of these three girls in Perth...I'm more wondering if JD"s "it's not who you think" is to throw us off.

Good point Kat.. Dang these cliffhangers

Ooh thanks for posting! That was indeed interesting! I guess though, we'll find out for sure next week.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

LG.
    this isn't a Mark Burnett show. They aren't producing ads to be intentionally misleading. It is just what it is. - That's my guess anyway, but we had the same "debate" in the Ultimate Love Test forum about whether something was "too obvious" and the previews were "trying to mislead us" and of course they weren't. These are just really basic shows, not all the "inverted photos, changing buff colors" bs that you get in Survivor spoilers.

Interesting.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

My guess is that Adrienne does not go to Perth.

Also based on preview summary for next week - "On their final day in Perth, host JD gives each woman a choice: she can stay in Perth enjoying luxury accommodations for two weeks, or she can return to the Outback with Jack. If all of the women decide to stick with Jack, then he will have to eliminate one of them before returning to the wilderness". - I am guessing that Amazonian Meri-de chooses not to return to the Outback.

FORT Regular

more spoilers, beware

Well, since we're merrily spoiling away here, I think all four girls decide to go back to the outback. Because it says somewhere that Jack changed his mind at the very last minute who he was going to send home at the end of ep. 5. For him to have to choose, they'd have to all decide to go back. For sure Nat decides to return and is not eliminated, because we see her reaction to Marissa's arrival in one of the commercials. (She pulls a very funny face, one of the better ones from her vast repertoire of funny faces.)

p.s. They should put a warning on this stuff, it's addictive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast