+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/20 Show Preview ***SPOILER***

On another thread, someone said that on last week's episode, Jack was looking at someone across the table, and he had a strange look on his face - and there was some discussion of who he was looking at... I think someone came to the conclusion that it was Adrienne... I wonder if she said something that made him totally change his mind about the way he felt about her... ?!

FORT Regular

CAUTION: long-term spoiler

I always know when Vadim is about to eliminate someone. He has a tell. (That boy wears his heart on his sleeve so much he better not get into any high-stakes poker games.)
    Just before he has to tell a girl she's going home, he takes a really deep breath and blows it out through his mouth. It works every time. I always know who's going before he says a single word. No deep breath, she's safe. Deep breath, she's outta there.
    Last edited by kat007; 07-17-2004 at 11:12 AM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    On another thread, someone said that on last week's episode, Jack was looking at someone across the table, and he had a strange look on his face - and there was some discussion of who he was looking at... I think someone came to the conclusion that it was Adrienne... I wonder if she said something that made him totally change his mind about the way he felt about her... ?!
    I don't know what you're refering to, Berries. What thread was this in? But the only time he got a strange look on his face sitting at a table was when he was eating with all ten women, the Amazons and the Prissy Girls. He started to talk about the next day's challenge, then looked kind of pained. He explains off-camera that up until then he had been confident, but at that moment it suddenly hit him that if they lost he would lose one of his girls.

Sorry, kat!! I've tried to find where I read that, and I just can't! Maybe it was something someone I was discussing the show with said!?!?! (Oh NO!! I'm confusing things people I know in person have said with things I've read at the FORT - I knew this would happen sooner or later!! ) I just realized I was browsing on the message boards on the Outback Jack site.... I probably read it on there... Sorry!!!!
    Last edited by berries; 07-17-2004 at 02:59 PM.

I read the same discussion. They were going back and forth on whether Jack was looking at Maria or Adrienne, but that the look on his face was very telling.

Yeah! That's it, Minney!! Now where WAS that??!?!??????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12