+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the show

FORT Regular
    "It's the greatest love story ever told, this knight in shining armour, this Outback guy, is taking care of all of us."

It sounds way too sappy to be Marissa. My initial thought was it may have been a professional voice-over taped for the promo. It sounds scripted, and it's not a voice I recognize. Did they get rid of it? Good. I thought it was corny. As well as nonsensical. When has one guy taking care of a bunch of women been the greatest love story ever told?

That's it, kat!! You're probably right... it was some person who was getting paid to say it... not one of the girls...

FORT Fan
    I stumbled on this show by accident but it is the best reality show on right now IMO. I do think the girls are just caught up in the competion though. I don't think any of them would ever want Jack's lifestyle. I havent seen much in the way of genuine emotions from any of the final girls as far as Jack is concerned. it is a lot of fun to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    I don't think any of them would ever want Jack's lifestyle.
    Sure they do, Vadim lives in a ritzy section of (I think) Melborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    I havent seen much in the way of genuine emotions from any of the final girls as far as Jack is concerned.
    You will next week now that Marissa is back.

Hi all,
    The Chicago Tribune had an interview with Vadim recently. The most interesting quote from the session was the answer to this question:

You were quoted as saying you didn't think you would do this show again if you had the chance. Why not?

Vadim answers by saying he enjoyed doing the show but in order to do it again he'd have to be single and he may not be that.

Hmmm...?
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS. Give them a new commander in chief.

Thanks Katiri, that quote is interesting. It will be interesting to see all the magazine articles once this show is over. They are usually very telling if a couple has the slightest chance or not.

I think it's really sad that no one has been posting anything in this forum since all the posts got deleted...
    This is one of my favorite shows... and it seems no one wants to say anything in here now.....

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    This is one of my favorite shows... and it seems no one wants to say anything in here now.....
    I love this show and have been checking the forum daily, there just doesn't seem to be anything more to discuss. I'm eagerly awaiting tonight's episode and will be on-line discussing it while it's on. But I'm up for pretty much anything you want to discuss...

new marissa interviews

Hey everyone : click on the sirlinksalot link at the top of this page - under the yellow "Outback Jack" . The newest article is a 2 page interview of Marissa.

Thanks, pajamasam! After reading the interview, it makes me more sure than ever that Marissa will be the last girl standing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast