+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

No fear, Poppy's here Poptarticus's Avatar

Jack is heartbroken AGAIN...(read the small print next time)

I never understand why the people on these shows are so upset and shocked by having to send someone home? Are they not understanding the concept of working your way down to just one person and that being in theor contract? This isn't "let's build a harem", it is a dating reality show. Knock it off with the "I am shocked I am sending someone home", and the "I need another rose", and the "I refuse to choose" crap, and stick to what you signed on for.

:phhht

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    "After we risked our lives" (dropping off the AT UTMOST FIFTEEN foot "cliff")..............hahahahaha..... .....and the donkey remark.....(I'm behind all you guys, sorry........

FORT Newbie
    Well, I have been a lurker since the show started, but thought I would pitch in. The show was pretty good tonight. I am thrilled to finally see Mary go. Sheesh, what a ditz.

Anyway, thanks to some fancy Tivo work, I know who is getting booted at the beginning of the show next week. Anyone interested?

NewCreature
    <><

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    Mary saying "I'll never take my blow dryer and flatiron for granted again"......more profound words to live by were never spoken...........hee

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCreature
    Anyway, thanks to some fancy Tivo work, I know who is getting booted at the beginning of the show next week. Anyone interested?
    <><
    NewCreature

I'm pretty new myself, but I think FORT has rules about spoiling the surprise for others. I think you would be supposed to start a new thread with a SPOILER warning for the July 21 episode. But don't quote me on that.

I for one would rather keep the suspense going. But I am curious as to how you managed this. Does your Tivo come equipped with a time machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Poptarticus
    I never understand why the people on these shows are so upset and shocked by having to send someone home?
    I agree, but in their defense they probably don't think it will be as tough as it is. And unlike the Bachelor they keep springing the evictions on him, at least on the Bachelor they guy knows he's only going to have to go through one rose ceremony a week.

FORT Newbie

Do it yourself spoiler instructions

Quote Originally Posted by kat007
    NewCreature

I'm pretty new myself, but I think FORT has rules about spoiling the surprise for others. I think you would be supposed to start a new thread with a SPOILER warning for the July 21 episode. But don't quote me on that.

I for one would rather keep the suspense going. But I am curious as to how you managed this. Does your Tivo come equipped with a time machine?
    I'll tell you what. I will leave it up to your own curiosity. If you want to go back and look closely, feel free. I will tell you what we looked for though.

You see, with TIVO, I can advance frame by frame and see things that most people can't, even with a vhs. Anyway, the best way to determine who got booted is to see who shows up in Perth.

First, two of the women are shown getting cucumber and mud facials with Jack. The second one is very tough to see as she is only on for a fraction of a second.

Second, when they are waxing Jack's back, the person pulling the paper off has a big band on her left middle finger. In a previous scene, this person's hand is clearly evident.

This will identify three of the four and once you know this, picking the fourth is a piece of cake.

There, that shouldn't give away anything unless you want to do a litte work to figure it out. The producers kinda spoiled this one themselves this time though I could still be thrown a curve ball if my piece of cake pick is off, but I doubt it as both my wife and daughter agree with me (and they have that women's intuition thing going for them).

NewCreature
    <><

FORT Regular

RE: do-it-yourself spoiler instructions

Very clever. You're obviously a veteran at this, "New"Creature. I couldn't even figure out how to use the quote thingy.

Well, I don't have Tivo, and no real desire to know anyway. But you know, your piece of cake might just get pulled out from under you. I read somewhere Jack changed his mind about who to eliminate in the next round at the very last second. So perhaps his choice is the unexpected one.

You know who I want to see get the cut next week? Jack's beard. Seeing as they're cleaning him up. But I don't need Tivo to have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed on that score.

FORT Newbie
    I didn't like Meri-De making fun of the others for getting excited about the Perth trip. I thought it was great when Natalie (or whoever) busted her by asking if she was making fun of them. Meri-De's face gave it all away that she was -- wonder if Jack caught on to that. He's so protective of his girls, you'd think that he would eliminate her for that.

I don't think that it is really fair to have Meri-de in the equation at all. I know their team won the competition, but geez they were much stronger and more equipped than the girls. Wasn't really a fair competition, although I give the girls credit for giving it their all. . I hope that Meri-de is eliminated and the others that were with the show from the start are allowed to continue the journey. To me that is only fair.. JMO.

+ Reply to Thread