+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

There is only room on the plane for Jack and four ladies, elimination time.
    CLIFFHANGER! (the real kind)

Premium Member
    OMG! Adrienne's going to wash his hair.

Elimination next week.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

That was hilarious, "My Donkey's hungry" -- that's still funny as heck.
    Last edited by Danger Bunny; 07-13-2004 at 11:02 PM. Reason: fix tag.

Other than some great lines, this episode was the most boring of all so far. I don't know if it's because Marissa was missing, but none of them seem to have a romantic connection with Jack so there were no flying sparks tonight, for me at least. He takes the role of their coach and not their leading man!

MARISSA will be back next week.. .. Can't wait for this episode

FORT Regular
    That was The contrast between the Amazons and the Prissies was hysterical. And your comments were funny too.

Actually, surprisingly, the Prissies are starting to grow on me. I mean, once you get passed all the primping, shrieking and whining. I was a bit impressed by how they pulled together to run the course and insisted on finishing it, falling into muddy water even though they no longer had to. I think it was Cortney who said: "We came here concerned only with our hair and nails, but we did this dirty and we did this proud." You gotta give them a bit of credit for some evolution. Also, I was surprised by how graciously Mary took being eliminated. It's the first time I've actually liked her. At least we still have Natalie to keep us amused with such things as confusion over ungulate mammals. (Honey, if it's got a hump it's a camel.)

I'm curious to see what kind of torture they put Jack through next week. And whether or not he keeps Meri-De. I think you're right Danger Bunny. She shot herself in her big Amazon foot with that crack about being taller than him. She may know her way around an obstacle course, but she obviously does not know her way around a man's psyche. Besides, they're both listed as six foot. She shoud've shut her big Amazon mouth when he said "you're as tall as I am" and never worn high heels again.
    Last edited by kat007; 07-13-2004 at 11:52 PM.

No fear, Poppy's here Poptarticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Mary needs to lose the pink purse and high heels

Late night showing...and my thought is she should spend her time out of the heels, and give up her big 30 minutes at the gym for a little time getting a facial, seeing a dermatologist, or getting a deep hair conditioning treatment.

It may be catty, but sorry, you can't be cute if you are not taking care of your skin and hair. The rest is just camouflage without good skin and hair in my book.

AWW...Mary as silly as she can be, she left gracefully and will be missed (yeah I said it and shoicked even myself). Mary was very entertaining, if nothing else.

I wish Maria left instead.

I dated a guy from Perth once when he was in America for the summer and a term as student exchange or something. But he was a beach bum rafting type, so I am a bit stunned that the big luxury choice is Perth rather than Melbourne.

+ Reply to Thread