+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Funny how the tide has turned. Marissa was the "bad girl" now Adrienne is the "bitch". Reality shows are fun for just this reason - one never knows how it will go when its not scripted.

"Not scripted"
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

.. trying to not laugh here.

Okay, I get it! It "IS" scripted!!!!!

WE love you Aname

Ditto on the

I personally have no idea what's scripted and what isn't. It just seems that "reality" TV is becoming less and less real with each passing day.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Ditto on the

I personally have no idea what's scripted and what isn't. It just seems that "reality" TV is becoming less and less real with each passing day.

I think that is why they call it "reality" TV.. cuz it's far from real.. JMO

trouble, trouble, trouble thepunkin's Avatar
    In a recent Extra TV article ( I can't link it, but it's on Sirlinksalot titled The Ladies Man), Vadim says during the filming, he only kissed 4 women, and one was only half a kiss. Well, we've already seen liplocks with Adrienne, Marissa, Maria, and Cortney (the half). Looks like our final pick will come from this group with no hope for anyone bussless now. Of course, maybe he didn't count Maria's because she kissed him...or Adrienne's because it was just platonic...... or Oh well, guess I still don't know Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    I agree...However the less you have on the easier it is to access...

Would you rather have someone hop on, go for a ride, then take off. Or crawl under and nest?

This thread just got really icky...

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm just under the impression that Marissa is playing a character when she is with him, but she's being herself around the other girls. So they know the 'real' Marissa, but he doesn't.
    Sometimes I think the East coast must get a different version of these shows than I do, then I remember that I'm terrible at picking up "clues" from women.

What has Marissa done that is so bad? She snuck away to hook up with Vadack one night (and I'm sure he's fully aware of that) and she was aggressive during the fishing contest which he was watching. Guys (well some anyway) like aggressive girls, at least when aggression is appropriate -- such as during a fishing contest. Some guys like the princess type, women that will cry if they chip a nail -- other guys like women that will slide head-first into third, Jackim seems like the second type.

The other women on the show seem to dislike her because Jadim (Vack? what ever his name is) has an obvious "connection"* with her.

* Man I hate that word. Almost as much as the phrase "full package".

+ Reply to Thread