+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I agree - Adrienne is out in my mind. I hate people ganging up on one person - it's called bullying. It appears obvious that Marissa is his favorite and is really the only one who has captured his heart. He is attracted to Maria and Courtney (and probably was to Shannon but she blew it). Courtney also blew it by not letting him kiss her (that was a big mistake because he'll think she rejected him). She's in it for the adventure, not for him. I like Maria because she seemed to honestly feel bad about voting out Marissa, but she is too emotional at inappropriate times. Adrienne has no chance now and he was never attracted to her anyway (very chaste kiss on their "date"), Mary amuses him but he isn't attracted and that also holds true for "Princess" Natalie.

Marissa

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    The more clothing you wear the more places for crawly things to crawl under...
    I agree...However the less you have on the easier it is to access...

I can't believe the amount of love for Marissa in this thread. You people are all psycho! (Just kidding. )

I'm just not seeing Marissa as a genuinely nice person, and I believe Vadim deserves a genuinely nice person. Marissa's tactics would be better suited to Survivor or The Amazing Race. She's a fierce competitor, but a devious and snarky human being.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I can't believe the amount of love for Marissa in this thread. You people are all psycho! (Just kidding. )

I'm just not seeing Marissa as a genuinely nice person, and I believe Vadim deserves a genuinely nice person. Marissa's tactics would be better suited to Survivor or The Amazing Race. She's a fierce competitor, but a devious and snarky human being.
    But . . it is the woman Vadim aka Jack wants not who is the one the fans or other girls like the best. Whatever our opinions of her character are (and they appear to be mixed), it should be up to him, NOT the other girls to determine if she stays or goes.

Maybe the voting out of Marissa .. will waken her up to how she is really perceived.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    But . . it is the woman Vadim aka Jack wants not who is the one the fans or other girls like the best. Whatever our opinions of her character are (and they appear to be mixed), it should be up to him, NOT the other girls to determine if she stays or goes.
    I totally agree. I hope Vadim ends up happy at the end. I'm just under the impression that Marissa is playing a character when she is with him, but she's being herself around the other girls. So they know the 'real' Marissa, but he doesn't. And I certainly don't know her, and will freely admit that it's possible I'm being led astray by creative editing on the producer's part.
    But I doubt it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Maybe the voting out of Marissa .. will waken her up to how she is really perceived.
    She knew that she would be the one out if she didn't get the necklace, though. I think she knows that at least Adrienne doesn't like her because she is the fiercest competition. I think Adrienne was being a bully, too. She needs to go.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I didn't like the way Adrienne made the direct comment towards Marissa and than tried to make it like cause she didn't say her name, that it was not directed towards her. Than to ask all the other girls if they thought she was being rude. Do you think they would had told her yeah.. we did?? Than Adrienne made comments about Maria, because she went to check on Jack after he got the news about the girls voting out their own. Maria was concerned for him, and Adrienne wanted others to feel threatened by Maria.. maybe because she knew Marissa would be eliminated the next morning, and she was already working on the next victim to oust IMO.

When I read your post, bunny, it reminded me of LEE-ANN from the Bob season of the Bachelor when she said, "I wasn't talking to you Jenny - if I was, I would have said, 'Jenny'!" (Now there was another pushy bitch!)

Well I guess there has to be a Bitch on every show to make it interesting!!!

+ Reply to Thread