+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What really bothered me last night was the "camp fire talk" about who gets to go home. It seemed like high school again, because Adrienne seemed like the leader of the click and all of the girls were followers. When she went around asking each girl individually if she was rude to Marisa, it was just so clear that the other girls were afraid to speak up-even if they though she was rude to Marisa. I like Marisa, because she is a go-getter, so I am happy she is coming back.

I think Adrienne is a bit cocky and pushy too. Adrienne was looking directly at Marissa because she knows that Marissa is competiton, and her comment was to Marissa not the others. Everyone didn't like Marissa then, I can't wait to see their faces when they find out she wasn't voted OUT.. just Off ... .. "What Goes Around Comes Around Girls!" I also felt they were backstabbing each other when it came to deciding who to vote off. Adrienne thought she had it made by getting rid of Marissa.. wonder who she would had clashed with next if Marissa was finished??

I thought the same thing - that Adrienne is starting to show her "true colors"! She came across as VERY pushy at the campfire thing - almost as if she was DARING someone to disagree with her! I didn't like her AT ALL...! In fact, it made me like Marissa more because it seemed like Adrienne was making everyone gang up on her.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I thought the same thing - that Adrienne is starting to show her "true colors"! She came across as VERY pushy at the campfire thing - almost as if she was DARING someone to disagree with her! I didn't like her AT ALL...! In fact, it made me like Marissa more because it seemed like Adrienne was making everyone gang up on her.
    I thought they were ganging up on her too. I don't think Marissa has done anything wrong. She's competing for this man's affection and she is aggresive. I think Jack likes her aggressiveness. I just hope she doesn't get carried away and get overly aggressive. I thought by the look in Jack's eyes when Marissa had lost, he was deeply affected by it. I look for Maria and Marissa to become really close too, because Maria is starting to make her own steps toward Jack. The others need to step up to the bat, and stop being whiners... because if you want things in life, you have to go get them.

I agree with the last few posts.....seemed like Adrienne was the ring leader, and she was so picking on Marissa. They just don't like her because she is competition, and if they were looking when Jack said goodbye to her, they would have seen how much he really likes her...a very tender moment!

Still love this show and am thrilled that Marissa will be coming back. Jack is there to meet his "mate" and it is obvious that he has strong feelings for Marissa so he should be doing the eliminating and it's only right to bring her back. JMO. She's there to meet her "mate" too and I've come to the conclusion that she's the best one for him out of the group. Adrienne has gone from one of my favorites to the least favorite the way she got every one to vote off Marissa. I'm interested to see how the producers will bring her back and to see how they will eliminate someone next week. Looks like Jack doesn't have a sayso in next week's episode either. Looking forward to next week!

Jack

I might be the only one...but I do not think that Jack is all that....(sounds dorky) But I really do not....Like he is really friends with the tribal people..give me a break....I do really like the show....but to me he is kind of wimpy...

And Mary, Mary, Mary..for crying out loud...I have never laughed this hard at a show....Her dancing with that stick...She looked like a SL*T and the blurring out of her booty....I know that I would wear full cover over my rear in the Outback, there is no telling what kind of creepy crawlies there are out there, my bottom would be fully protected...
    :nono :nono

The only girls I think Jack has had a connection with so far (or so it seems to me...) were Shannon & Marissa... He seemed really upset when he sent Shannon home last week, and he also seemed pretty upset about Marissa leaving. I don't think he has that same kind of romantic "connection" with any of the others. The chaste kiss he had with Adrienne seemed more like a "friend" type kiss - maybe he admires her, but it didn't look like anything more than that to me.

I was really glad TBS replayed Outback Jack at 11:00. I only saw bits and pieces when it aired at 9 because of BB and TAR. The best part of this ep was definitely the 360 comment. I almost snorted beer out of my nose when Natalie said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    I know that I would wear full cover over my rear in the Outback, there is no telling what kind of creepy crawlies there are out there, my bottom would be fully protected...
    :nono :nono
    The more clothing you wear the more places for crawly things to crawl under...

+ Reply to Thread