+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Me a HUGE TAR fan.... Addicted to BB because I hate it so much .... and if you can't tell already, I watch too much TV!!! (I also watch LCS and Cycle 1 ANTM because I liked Cycle 2 and I also tune in to Summerland for the non-reality cheese)

No fear, Poppy's here Poptarticus's Avatar
    What is it going to take to get Erie to join the party?

You can use my off on your bug net if you join us and be a team player =)

Lies!

They did say that "you are picking the person eliminated", and "this time you decide who is leaving"?

OK nice play with words, they so had to edit that properly so that they didn't have lawyers climbing on their butts.

So all the other women have a chance to come back? *sigh*

Well, I'm done for tonight... It was fun hanging with you Poppy! hope to see you in the other forums soon!

Ooh now Bravo is replaying QE, and then Blowout!

Does the party ever stop on Tuesdays?

No, its hell trying to come up with a tv schedule

for tuesdays,

I watch bb, lcs, blow out, outback jack, and watch the first part of amr. Thank god for tivo..

Why must this show wreck my dance of joy? I was so happy to see Marissa out the door, and now she may be BACK? Ugh. Come on, show. Stop making us weep. Mary may be annoying, but at least she's genuine.... sorta. Marissa is just one of those ratings types, but man, I hope she doesn't come back.

Tonight did make me like Cortney more, though. She seems spirited, but also able to be level-headed. I like her. Not flashy like Mary or Natalie, but seems like a decent gal.

I can do without the snakes and bugs and lizards, but I do envy the cute-widdle-fuzzy-animal-snuggling.

Man. What I wouldn't give to not have to watch Marissa smooching Jack again. Just... eww. She creeps me out a bit, connection or not, rambling about how nothing should keep her and Jack apart. Just sounds like something that would come from Bryce on Joe Schmo 2.

Next week looks like a big ep, though. Should be interesting!

You know I just hate doublespeak. Those girls voted Marissa out, and as far as I'm concerned, she's OUT! Do the producers not know how much the viewing public hates this crap? :phhht

And the other girls were as nice as possible when casting their votes, and she was downright nasty when she voted for Adrienne. She really has Vadim snowed.

No surprise that Scary Mary won the aboriginal trial, since she's the only one who wears as much face paint as they do.

Didn't like Natalie much at first, but she's really starting to crack me up.

I'm still rooting for Cortney though. She seems the nicest, and Vadim needs a nice girl.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm really hoping that Marissa is not the Linda from JM2, but if she's coming back, then Adrienne is probably toast. Mary is so much Anna Nicole Smith and crazy that she is pure entertainment. And was Natalie? the one who made the 360* statement? Cortney and Maria are the only ones who haven't completely embarrassed themselves yet. I would think that Cortney's losing ground though because Jack has made out with just about every other woman there. I don't know if Jack wants coy. Really waiting to see the others reactions when Marissa returns.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I'm starting to think that "Jack" isn't going to make a move on a girl unless she makes the first move... So, I agree with you, psucashcow - Cortney had better make her move soon, or she'll be gone. She does seem like about the only "normal" girl left! Maria is starting to show a few psycho tendencies too... or maybe it's just the heat that's getting to them all!
    I'm getting the feeling that this show can't decide whether it wants to be a dating show, or Survivor!! The way some of the girls were talking when they were eliminating Marissa, it seemed like they wanted everyone to be part of their "team"... and that their purpose was to survive the Outback! Are they forgetting that they're all competing for the same guy? Not that I could see any kind of relationship working out. If a reality show couple who both live in the same country & have a lot in common can't make it, any relationship that comes out of this show doesn't have a chance in hell!!!!

+ Reply to Thread