+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Re: Wild python anecdote: I can just picture Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter: "Crikey, he's a beaut! Now this baby could break every bone in my body! That's why I'm going to hold onto him really tight so he doesn't think I'm going to drop him!" (Taz represents Steve's Aussie accent, as well as his totally mental behaviour) I spent two years in the jungles of Central America, so I know a thing or two about snakes. I'm not a herpetologist like Steve Irwin, but I know draping a wild python around your neck is the kind of dumb thing only Steve Irwin would do. Which was the only point I was trying to make.

I enjoyed debating with you Danger Bunny, but the point-by-point rebuttal is getting to be a bit much for me. Maybe you were on the debating team in high school and this is your kind of fun. But the fun is wearing off for me. Although requoting me at every turn may help others keep track, to me it just feels like everything I say is going to be picked apart. It's beginning to feel like handing in an essay to a teacher with a big red pen. You made many interesting points and had some nice things to say. Could we keep any future debates on a more general level? Thanks.
    Last edited by kat007; 07-13-2004 at 11:11 AM.

I don't really think that Snake Scene was convincing. C'mon as prissy as some of these ladies are, do you really think they would had allowed that snake around their necks? Heck, I am not prissy but I would had ran from that darn thing. .. The show is still very interesting and I do enjoy reading all of your opinions and input on the show.

FORT Regular
    Do they typically stage scenes like that? I thought the whole point of reality tv was that it was supposed to be real. Ok, I'm not that naive. But you'd think they'd hide the puppet strings a little better...

Looking forward to tonight: Zsa Zsa Gabor vs Lara Croft. My money's on the Tomb Raiders.

p.s. Last night, I was out with a friend who was watching Outback Jack in her corner, and she was just as amazed as I was to learn there are avid Marissa supporters out there. She thought everyone would see her as a "bitch."
    Last edited by kat007; 07-13-2004 at 12:27 PM.

Nah.. we all are going to pull for different girls.. wouldn't be fun if we all agreed all the time. I guess I am kinda surprised that some like Adrienne too, but thats kewl.. thats their choice and I respect it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112