+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl who gets booted?

FORT Newbie

Girl who gets booted?

Anyone else curious about the preview for next week? Where they said a girl would be asked to leave and Jack wouldn't be involved? Anyone else think it might be Marissa for sneaking off with Jack??

That would certainly make my day.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    But don't you think they would cover the rules with the girls before hand? You know, like "these are the things you can't do or you can get disqualified". I wasn't dreaming it, right? They did say something along the lines of one girl leaving without Jack's consent? Only think I can think of is the sneaking away. I mean, they don't usually allow that with reality shows (Bachelor, etc) unless they just don't normally tape it and put it on the air???

I think that the expulsion next week is for something that happens next week. Except for the rules governing Real World's non-fraternization of staff w/cast, I really doubt that there is a rule governing the contact of a contestant w/ the guy after hours. For heaven's sake, they filmed the stupid encounter. He's living in the camp. If Marissa is aggressive enough to initiate the meeting and Jack didn't turn her down, then the little get-together only provided a nifty opportunity to break out the night vision camera. I think that ole JD ditches someone for an entirely different reason, either health or relationship based. I just don't think that the reason would be that obvious, but maybe TBS is not as slick and shifty as ABC at camouflaging their plot lines.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Now, did they actually say the producers kick her off? I didn't take it that way...I understood it to mean that the other ladies get to pick who gets to go.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I don't think what Marissa did was wrong, after all she did catch two fish too, and should had been one of the girls that went with the group for supper. There should had been something rewarded to her for what she caught. And who's to say the others wouldnt had done that if they had the opportunity and courage to do so. I like Marissa. I hope she wins out, the others are being a bit jealous because she is more aggressive. Isn't this the name of the game?? The best woman wins! At least Marissa can say she gave it her all.

I hope they do not get rid of Marissa because she is the only one really competing....However she does sort of remind of the Stalker type...kind of possesive...but they does make the show interesting...She is the only that stands out....Now from the previews Adrienne is going off on her...I hope Marissa doesn't sit there and take it...

Looking forward to a catfight..(I know that is wrong of me but oh well)

I doubt that it was because of the sneaking out incident. It is probably something about one of the girls having a husband, fiance, or the like. Or . . one of the girls wants to leave. Marissa really wants Jack and is smart and competitive enough to win him if he wants her too. Personally, I think she is his favorite to this point, unless she does something to really turn him off, she may just win.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Now, did they actually say the producers kick her off? I didn't take it that way...I understood it to mean that the other ladies get to pick who gets to go.
    I also didn't have the impression that someone was getting kicked off because of a rule violation.

Maybe Marissa gets kicked off by popular vote...lol!
    Does anyone actually see a connection between Adrienne and Jack?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast