+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl who gets booted?

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    Maybe Marissa gets kicked off by popular vote...lol!
    Does anyone actually see a connection between Adrienne and Jack?
    I didn't see any connections btween them. Jack is a sweet guy and is very much of a gentleman. I don't see him being rude to any of the girls really. Adrienne is okay but I honestly don't think she is his type.

LG.
    my recollection of the booting is that it "isn't Jack's decision" but that could mean anything from someone has to leave because they've got a real life emergency back home or the other girls get to vote or whomever comes in last in the belling the dingo contest is through
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Im thinking maybe one is married or something like that.. just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    my recollection of the booting is that it "isn't Jack's decision" but that could mean anything from someone has to leave because they've got a real life emergency back home or the other girls get to vote or whomever comes in last in the belling the dingo contest is through
    Belling the dingo. I'd pay to see that one.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I didn't see any connections btween them. Jack is a sweet guy and is very much of a gentleman. I don't see him being rude to any of the girls really. Adrienne is okay but I honestly don't think she is his type.

Yuppers, I gotta agree with you. He is very gentle. I mean, he even cried a few times when he had to eliminate women. He's sensitive for sure. And I also thought that there wasn't much of a connection with him and Adrienne because they seem different.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    Yuppers, I gotta agree with you. He is very gentle. I mean, he even cried a few times when he had to eliminate women. He's sensitive for sure. And I also thought that there wasn't much of a connection with him and Adrienne because they seem different.

Did you see how upset he was when Marissa was voted off by her peers. I don't think he was happy and did you notice the girls were apologizing to him after voting Marissa off. I think they all know Marissa and Jack have made a connection, and by getting rid of her it would make their chances better.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Did you see how upset he was when Marissa was voted off by her peers. I don't think he was happy and did you notice the girls were apologizing to him after voting Marissa off. I think they all know Marissa and Jack have made a connection, and by getting rid of her it would make their chances better.
    I saw that, if it was me they would have all just doomed their chances. I would have finished the show (contractually required) and picked someone then never see them again. I don't have a vindictive streak, I wouldn't be mean to them, but I do have quite a stubborn streak at times. With Marissa coming back they would have just made all my choices really easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12