+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I know it's for cheeky fun and all but I am really starting to like Jack and want him as far away from Marissa as possible. I guess it's all in competition her elbowing and kicking during the fishing challenge but there's also this thing called sportsmanship and she doesn't show that at all. Esp. when she sneaks in the middle of the night for the alone time. Don't they sequester these people? I wonder why this doesn't happen in the Bachelor or other dating shows.
    It definitely happened in other dating shows. On JM2, the one German Girl (can't remember name) went to the guy's door at night to visit, which was recorded for posterity with night vision cameras. She lost in the end anyway.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    I think Marissa is very aggressive, and if shes not careful it will show and Jack may not like that quality about her. Adrienne is just as bad as far as being aggressive too. I think both of these girls will lose out, if they dont lose the attitude.

  3. #53
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,353
    Jack is the only worthwhile thing about this show. He's rather nice and like someone else said, not as phony as the other reality dating show dudes. I wasn't too carried away by his looks at first, but I'm holding out hope they'll clean him up for the finale...while he was *rescuing* one of the girls I was thinking he wasn't so bad-looking, after all.

    I was at Mary's comment that she didn't want to clean the fish because she loves animals and doesn't want to hurt them....did someone not tell this poor girl that they're already dead?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  4. #54
    FORT Fan chucksmiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    263
    I love Marissa! She has what it takes to win over Jack! I think she is playing the game right, and maybe even winning the guy! Girls can be catty....typical.

  5. #55
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    Ohh I think Jack is adorable.. and it is very Sexy when a man is not afraid to show his emotions. I felt sorry for him when he had to choose two to leave.. it hurt him just as much as it hurt them.

  6. #56
    Midwest Kinda Gal rtvjunkiemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    81

    Mary & Natalie

    I just about died last night when he asked these two to stay. They have Paris and Nicole written all over then. I cannot stand to watch/listen to them whine about everything!
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey Krispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    819
    This show is pure entertainment. They aren't even trying to be serious about making a match. Its obvious that they have totally gone out of their way to make sure that all the girls are as opposite to outdoorsy as possible. Anyway from what I can gather Outback Jack is more into acting and body buiding than being a true outback adventurer.

  8. #58
    What I Do Best Watches2MuchTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In front of my TV
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    It definitely happened in other dating shows. On JM2, the one German Girl (can't remember name) went to the guy's door at night to visit, which was recorded for posterity with night vision cameras. She lost in the end anyway.

    You're quite right, I remember watching that. And I forget that this is for pure entertainment and will get over the Marissa/Adrienne drama they're editing for us. Neither is the girl I hope lasts til end anyway.

  9. #59
    Bachelor Addict berries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    This show is pure entertainment. They aren't even trying to be serious about making a match. Its obvious that they have totally gone out of their way to make sure that all the girls are as opposite to outdoorsy as possible. Anyway from what I can gather Outback Jack is more into acting and body buiding than being a true outback adventurer.
    Do you think the final girl would actually be expected to move to The Outback to be with her hero?! Did they even say what the 'expected' outcome of this show is? I think it's more likely that "Jack" would move to L.A. to further his acting career...

  10. #60
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I know it's for cheeky fun and all but I am really starting to like Jack and want him as far away from Marissa as possible. I guess it's all in competition her elbowing and kicking during the fishing challenge but there's also this thing called sportsmanship and she doesn't show that at all. Esp. when she sneaks in the middle of the night for the alone time. Don't they sequester these people? I wonder why this doesn't happen in the Bachelor or other dating shows.
    Totally agree. I guess I can accept her behaviour at fishing as just really competitive, but throwing the fish away was just being a poor sport. And sneaking out at night was downright dishonest. What's the point of having competitions for alone time with Vadim if you can just make your own alone time?

    Dagwood: every time I see Adrienne I think of Downtown Julie Brown. Glad I'm not alone.

    Kind of glad Harmonie is gone. She kept making me think of Jenna Lewis from Survivor. It just boggles my mind that Scary Mary is still there. I think I like Cortney the best.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.