+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shannon

LG.

Shannon

Shannon

Hometown: Titusville, FL. Graduated from University of Central Florida with a degree in Business Administration.

Describe yourself in one word: Independent

Favorite designer: Bebe, Betsy Johnson and Donna Karan.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I flew to Germany to surprise my boyfriend at his first NFL Europe football game.

Date Pet Peeves: Arrogance and easily distracted.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I want to experience situations that I've never been in before and meet new people.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I want to experience situations that I've never been in before and meet new people.
    I get the feeling they asked these questions after theshow had been filmed.

I thinks she's rather attractive.Hate the multi-coloured hair though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Jack said that she was a "top Sheila" so I think she'll stick around for a while.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It sure seems like Shannon & Jack had some conversations that they didn't show us!?! It also looked like he really liked her... I wonder if she wanted to get sent home, and asked the producers to make it look like Jack was eliminating her...?

+ Reply to Thread