+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natalie

LG.

Natalie

Natalie

Hometown: Louisville, KY. Attended Indiana University.

Describe yourself in one word: Fun

Favorite designer: Chanel

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I will be the one to approach a guy and start conversations. It usually works.

Date Pet Peeves: Eating with his mouth open, rude, and guys that talk about themselves.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I want to meet cool guys and also learn something about myself.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Here's an article on Natalie, the lady who asked where the electrical outlets were in camp:

Natalie Franzman

http://www.courier-journal.com/featu...tbackjack.html

I didn't like her much.
    That fringe is just awful.
    Her dress was hideous too.
    I assume she means guys that only talk about themselves on dates.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Premium Member
    So she thinks simply approaching a guy and starting a conversation is outrageous? Sounds boring to me.

LG.
    is anyone else picturing Lionel Ritchie yelling "OUTRAGEOUS" like he did several dozen times one night when he was hosting the grammy awards back in the late 1980s? OK, maybe it was just me. OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Damn, how do I get that out of my brain now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i cant believe that thats the most outrageous thing shes ever done. but i do give her credit for not totally whining while she has been out there like some other girls.
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

LG.
    is it just me, or does her hair look quite unreal? It doesn't seem to match with the rest of her looks.

She looks unreal all right. Kind of like a Penny Marshall with a Goldie Hawn mouth. She seems entertaining enough.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

LG.
    she does look like Penny Marshall, but something like what an alien trying to imitate Penny Marshall would look like. I think personality-wise she was quite likeable, but can't stop staring at her face.

I think it's the weird bangs! Too long & too straight... Or maybe it's the nose... also too long & too straight! It's like her bangs are just pointing at her nose!?! She is kinda weird looking anyway! :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast