+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natalie

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarakay66
    I think the producers are playing tricks on us all. I think that there is definitely something going on with Nat and Jack "off camera." Why would he still keep her? They make it appear as though there is NO physical attraction between the two. I think he's going to pick her.
    I was thinking the same thing. I was really struck by how quickly Jack rushed to Nat's side when she was trying to hold the croc, and by the look of disgust on his face when Marissa threw food at him. I'm really rooting for Natalie though, so maybe I'm just seeing it the way I want to see it.

Minney what preview shows Jack really kissing all the girls? not the one that was the teaser after the last episode. Something new? describe please.

It's a commercial TBS has been running... it shows Jack smooching with all 3 girls...

Not all at once though!! LOL! It starts with Nat and it is a pretty decent kiss, although could be tricks since it's only a second clip, might have only lasted a second too. A sweet soft kiss with Marissa, not as intense looking as his quick shot of Nat's kiss looked. And of course one of Maria where it looks like she jumps him for the surprise kiss!

Now it will be funny to actually see the show tonight and try to realize how misled we were with this preview. Some of these things probably aren't at all like they looked.

Sorry - just can't see him with this girl (Natalie). She is too young, too immature, too spoiled, and way too silly (stupid). I hate to say it, but she is the stereotypical "dumb blond". If he really is attracted to this girl and wants to have an affair or more with her, I have to question his taste. Aside from being cute, funny, and probably a very nice girl, she is about as deep as a flat plate. Not that some guy somewhere wouldn't be her perfect match, I just doubt that it is Jack/Vadim. However, I can see why he feels protective of her - who wouldn't. I feel protective of her.

Now that I got to finally see the scene I posted about earlier regarding their kiss, I also saw that they showed the same kiss twice and tried to pass it off as one long kiss. Poor editing and it shows that their physical relationship isn't that strong if they had to replay the same kiss to try to show more passion.

Yup - his heart totally belongs to Marissa. From the beginning. He himself has said that he is a very monogamous fellow. Not a player. Not going to change affections very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    Now that I got to finally see the scene I posted about earlier regarding their kiss, I also saw that they showed the same kiss twice and tried to pass it off as one long kiss. Poor editing and it shows that their physical relationship isn't that strong if they had to replay the same kiss to try to show more passion.
    I think they may have asked Natalie to go along with the editing to cover up the Jack/Marissa connection... she seems like a good-natured girl who'd do it. I think that's why he ended up with someone so incompatible with him as one of the final 2!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think they may have asked Natalie to go along with the editing to cover up the Jack/Marissa connection... she seems like a good-natured girl who'd do it. I think that's why he ended up with someone so incompatible with him as one of the final 2!
    To say she is incompatible with him would be an understatement. They don't even speak the same language (and I don't mean English). Plus - I just don't think she has any more feelings for him than a big brother/cute sometimes date sort of thing. He, on the other hand, can't SUDDENLY have become so mad for her that he throws away the only girl he has really been attracted to because he doubts her intentions -- come on!! If he picks Natalie it would have to be because the producers of the show wanted him to for the good girl/bad girl set up scenario and the differences attract scenario. I just cannot believe it would happen any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    If he picks Natalie it would have to be because the producers of the show wanted him to for the good girl/bad girl set up scenario and the differences attract scenario. I just cannot believe it would happen any other way.
    Jack is the kind of guy that doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If he sees that one of the girls is getting interested in him and he's not reciprocating those feelings for her, he's going to drop her from the show before she gets too attached. That's why he dropped Courtney and Meri-De. I think he generally likes Natalie, 'likes' in a friendly/fun to hang out with kind of way and not in a romantic way and Natalie likes him in the same way. So it's safe keeping her, she's enjoying herself and she's not going to be devastated when he doesn't pick her.

That being said he (and I) may be totally misreading her (her ditzy fun-loving attitude may be masking some real feelings) and she will be crushed when he picks Marissa, but that's not the way to bet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast