+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natalie

FORT Fan
    She's only 21??? Yikes. She is not gonna age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    She's only 21??? Yikes. She is not gonna age well.
    Whoa, I agree. I really thought she was older.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think Nat's age is one of the factors against her. I believe Jack is 28. Maria is 22 and Marissa 23, which isn't that much older than Nat, but it sounds better.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    I think Nat's age is one of the factors against her. I believe Jack is 28. Maria is 22 and Marissa 23, which isn't that much older than Nat, but it sounds better.
    I agree. Except for Jessica on the last Bachelor, pretty much every other pick has gone to the older woman..Blob picking Estella over Kelly Jo...Andrew picking Jen over Kirsten...Rob Campos picking Erin over Paige. Definite edge for the older wiser choice.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

And look what picking Jessica did for Jesse!!! There is another article on Nat, and she talks about how she got prepared for the show (before she realized it was a adventure show) and she said she got a skin peel! I don't know many 21 year olds that need a facial peel! She also stated that she whined and complained alot when put into each new experience, which is her natural way of dealing with things. Lastly, she commented on the fact that she didn't focus on the "man" as much as she tried to focus on the situation since she'd never been camping before.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    And look what picking Jessica did for Jesse!!! There is another article on Nat, and she talks about how she got prepared for the show (before she realized it was a adventure show) and she said she got a skin peel! I don't know many 21 year olds that need a facial peel! She also stated that she whined and complained alot when put into each new experience, which is her natural way of dealing with things. Lastly, she commented on the fact that she didn't focus on the "man" as much as she tried to focus on the situation since she'd never been camping before.
    She didn't focus on the man? They why on earth is she still in it (and probably one of the final two)? If he picks her, he is a fool. It may not last with Marissa, but at least he'll get some lovin' for awhile. Nat will probably say "hey thanks for pickin me Jack. See later 'cause I'm goin for a facial and get me some civilization".

Has anyone else seen the preview this week where they show Jack REALLY kissing all the girls? His kiss with Nat looked pretty intense and I wonder if it was just their first passionate kiss or if we've been tricked and they've hidden the passion between Jack and Nat. I still think her age and personality aren't the best fit for Jack, but that's just my opinion!

He's kissed Natalie before on their private date in Perth.

I think the producers are playing tricks on us all. I think that there is definitely something going on with Nat and Jack "off camera." Why would he still keep her? They make it appear as though there is NO physical attraction between the two. I think he's going to pick her.
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

He kind of pecked her in Perth. Even Nat said that it wasn't all "tongue and granola" in her after date interview. I guess we'll get to see in a a few hours just what might be going on between these two! I wish the editors would show us more of the budding relationships instead of the whining and complaining and cat fights, the end will seem weird if he picks someone that we haven't seen much personal interaction with. And, of course, his explaination to his choosen one, if it's not Marissa, on why he felt the need to get so comfy-cozy on their one on one date!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast