+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natalie

is it just me, or does her hair look quite unreal?
    You think her hair looks unreal? Have you checked out her boobs? Now those are definitely unreal...

I have to admit she is a hoot - she totally reminds me of Victoria Jackson who used to be on Saturday Night Live - you know, the blonde with the baby voice?

This girl makes WAY too many faces... about EVERYTHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    You think her hair looks unreal? Have you checked out her boobs? Now those are definitely unreal...
    Well she does appear to be the most well-endowed girl on the show, but I gotta say, they look real to me.

It's her facial expressions that annoy me. Reminds me of Nicole Ritchie.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I agree with Blue and Krispy ~ she is hysterical! She is the poster child for 'Dumb Blondes' ~ at least she is likable ~ unlike Marissa. Then again, Marissa does serve a purpose ~ all of these shows have to have ONE woman to draw the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie24
    i cant believe that thats the most outrageous thing shes ever done. but i do give her credit for not totally whining while she has been out there like some other girls.

Not whining??! That's all she has done. Whining out the mosquitos, and not being able to have her nails done, etc.. I think she's a "Boob", but she is cute in her own loveable way. Love her accent too.. I am from the South!

Are you from Southern Ontario, bunny?!?
    She's definitely a w~h~i~n~e~r!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Are you from Southern Ontario, bunny?!?
    She's definitely a w~h~i~n~e~r!!!!!

Nope I am from Tennessee.. .. but I live in Ontario with my fiancee' working on becoming a permanent resident here. They love my accent here .. they keep telling me, "Say something else!" So I say.. ya reckon' eh? Natalie Whines about everything! lol

I live in Ontario too - they call it Northwestern Ontario, but it's really actually Southwestern - go figure!! But we always refer to the Toronto area as "southern" Ontario - so that's why I said that when you said you were from "The South"!!
    Sorry, everyone - I'll give back Natalie's thread now!!

Qboots you have to be a male because only a male would want to believethey are real! When a women has boobs that size and they don't come close to touching and you can still make out her chest bones inbetween her boobs - they can't be real. Thats my opinion and I bet I'm right - any doctors out there? The problem is that pretty much all the women you see naked these days do have implants and people no longer know what real ones look like anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    Qboots you have to be a male because only a male would want to believethey are real! When a women has boobs that size and they don't come close to touching and you can still make out her chest bones inbetween her boobs - they can't be real. Thats my opinion and I bet I'm right - any doctors out there? The problem is that pretty much all the women you see naked these days do have implants and people no longer know what real ones look like anymore.
    Sorry to disappoint you - I'm a she. The boobs you're describing sound more like Mary's to me.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast