Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mary

LG.

Mary

Mary

Hometown: Northfield, NJ.

Describe yourself in one word: Happy

Favorite designer: Versace and Couture.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: At the last minute, I moved cross-country to be with someone.

Date Pet Peeves: Cheap guys, bad dressers, wandering eye, being late and those that are rude to waiters/waitresses.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I want to find a nice, charming man.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She reminds me of a trailer park skank. She is way too maintance for anyone. And that song she wrote

talk about high maintenence... i can't stand this girl. :phhht i had to change the channel when she began singing that solo.

We can only hope & pray that one of those crocs gets her in a death roll and drags her back into the pond never to be seen or heard from again. This girl is a frickin' freak! YUCKOLA! :phhht

But obviously Jack (Vadim) thinks her chest is glorious. It can't be anything else. Her face is not pretty, her personality is outrageous (kind of funny though), and she seems to be very "available". Oh well, we have already determined that men have no taste. Jack has been in the outback too long.

I agree with all of the above comments about Mary. I'm curious. Do you think she is the blonde Vadim was having the secret makeout session with at night that was shown in the previews "that changes the game forever?" It was pretty clear it was a blonde.

Probably, no wonder it changes the game, I wouldn't want to get close to him either if he played kissy face with her. :nono She's disgusting!

Well and she's pretty much guaranteed to have left foundation all over his face so the rest of the women are going to bust them.

When she was "singing" I almost expected her to pull out a business card with her number for all "talent agents" to call and beg her to do a recording deal with them. But I don't think it's her he makes out with. The girl was less, um, 'busty" and seemed to be less fake-tanned.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny
    When she was "singing" I almost expected her to pull out a business card with her number for all "talent agents" to call and beg her to do a recording deal with them. But I don't think it's her he makes out with. The girl was less, um, 'busty" and seemed to be less fake-tanned.
    You may be right. I was sort of only half watching the previews. Who do you think it is if it's not Mary?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast