+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mary

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    What was up with the ditzy blonde's dancing?!?! Knocking her knees together...... Well, I guess it worked with the aboriginees!!

Yeah .. I thought she was dancing with that stick.. like she had been in a strip joint The Aboriginees probably wanted to learn this "new dance".

Nah, they just identified with her facepaint and saggy boobs.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Nah, they just identified with her facepaint and saggy boobs.

FORT Newbie

Why Mary was picked by the Aborigines

There is something about Mary.Everyone must agree that after a few shows, she turned out to be funny and nice. All the girls liked her and she was a team player. The reason the Aborigines picked her is because she copied the dance exactly the way they showed them. She took it seriously and respected their tradition. It was obvious that she is the most athletic of all the girls. The American Bikini was a great way to represent her country.
    Last edited by komodels; 07-11-2004 at 03:22 PM.

FORT Newbie

There is something about Mary

What is wrong with you to judge Mary. She didn't even kiss Jack and he said in an interview ,she was funny and one of the nicest girls on the show. Just because she painted her nails and dressed up made her more fun to watch. She is the girl they wrote about in "IN TOUCH MAGAZINE" July 12 ,Star and USA TODAY. They are showing previews of the show in the movie theaters and they show a big picture of Mary. Must be "Something about Mary "She seems to be getting the most press!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloCity
    Yep, I think when you look up surviver in the dictionary there will be a picture of her. Of course that will be helpful for her since she can only handle books with lots of pictures!

Yep I know I'm being catty! But it's girls like her that make girls like me want to
    How can you watch a scripted reality show and believe everything you see, these shows are made to suck you in, can't you see thru it. The show is edited to make you believe what they want . Everyone has been wrong about all their predictions.I understand people get jealous and feel bad that they couldn't didn't get picked out of thousands of girls.Give these girls credit and stop putting them down. They all did a great job and the show is one of the best reality shows.

Quote Originally Posted by komodels
    stop putting them down.
    Psssst - FORT rules say we're allowed to put them down. It's fun.

By the way - WELCOME!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I liked Mary's stick dance. She was the most sincere about everything that day, unlike Marissa who laughed during the previous ceremony because she was being "tickled", what a load.

Quote Originally Posted by IEEE1394
    I liked Mary's stick dance.
    But what's up with the fuzzy butt-monkey??? I really hate the FCC...

You had to love her exit clip - she will never take an electrical appliance for granted ever again! ROFL! Now that was funny!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast