+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mary

The green thing skinnyminnie123's Avatar
    i really think she acts fake
    lots of kisses love, miss skinny minnie 123

well he needs someone around who will be a good laugh and i mean c'mon she sang to him that HAS to mean something
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Well and she's pretty much guaranteed to have left foundation all over his face so the rest of the women are going to bust them.
    Sorry, I thought that was spackle on her face!
    I have been a lurker for too long now; I just can't believe Mary gets my first post. Oh well.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

LG.
    welcome dicechick.

as for Mary, I'm guessing, pure speculation, that the producers may have hinted that they wanted her to stick around for a couple of episodes just because she's such a stand-out personality. They had that whole segment about how she is always in full makeup, and her "one-on-one" clip with Jack was twice as long as anyone elses (believe me, I had to watch them all repeatedly for the recap, and that song was killer to listen to). I think Jack was advised to make her wait until last so that there would be the extra drama of being one of two people left, but to keep her around at least for the next round. Call me a reality tv cynic, but I'm pretty sure Mary is a focal point for the show and will make it far, but not "win" the show. That is unless Jack actually happens to like her, but I think Jack prefers Shannon because he called her a 'top Sheila' and that is high praise.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mary... Mary... Mary... YUKKKKK!
    This girl would not be appealing to ANY guy!!! Wearing a little denim skirt, and carrying a little pink purse to clean fish in..... is there NOTHING in her silly head?!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Mary... Mary... Mary... YUKKKKK!
    This girl would not be appealing to ANY guy!!! Wearing a little denim skirt, and carrying a little pink purse to clean fish in..... is there NOTHING in her silly head?!
    Yep, I think when you look up SKANK in the dictionary there will be a picture of her. Of course that will be helpful for her since she can only handle books with lots of pictures!

Yep I know I'm being catty! But it's girls like her that make girls like me want to

re: Mary's video on American Idol

OMG! That was hilarious!

Has Mary been chosen in the last two both weeks?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

What did you think of her American Flag Bikini this week?? Than to dance like no one was watching when she was chosen by the tribe as Jack's mate, which kept her safe from being eliminated. I was glad she wasn't allowed to vote, but wondered why she felt she should have two votes in the matter? Thinking the Ditzy blonde got the big head!

What was up with the ditzy blonde's dancing?!?! Knocking her knees together...... Well, I guess it worked with the aboriginees!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast