+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marissa

But then I'll have to admit watching that part enough times to actually catch the words and activities of the girls and you'll all know how crazy I am!!!

Actually, this show pumps in more crazy music and voice add ins than any I've watched. The hillbilly music when the girls arrive back at camp overshadows the screaming of Jack's name by Maria, and all the squealing and giggling between Nat and Maria. But I did want to watch it a few times to see what brought on Jack's mood and to see how they reacted to Marissa. Who btw, approached them in a friendly manner. If anyone else taped or Tivo'd this and will admit to rewatching it, I'd love their opinion as well. I just look for clues, really...

Minney: you already admitted it. It's ok. we'll still be your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    But then I'll have to admit watching that part enough times to actually catch the words and activities of the girls and you'll all know how crazy I am!!!

Actually, this show pumps in more crazy music and voice add ins than any I've watched. The hillbilly music when the girls arrive back at camp overshadows the screaming of Jack's name by Maria, and all the squealing and giggling between Nat and Maria. But I did want to watch it a few times to see what brought on Jack's mood and to see how they reacted to Marissa. Who btw, approached them in a friendly manner. If anyone else taped or Tivo'd this and will admit to rewatching it, I'd love their opinion as well. I just look for clues, really...
    I watched it twice too, Minney, so you're not the only obsessed one!
    I observed the same thing... Marissa broke things up first, and although she jokingly said, "I'm going to run that way" and pointed in opposite directions (with each arm), she did go up to the returning girls in a friendly way. On this last episode, there was way more Marissa-bashing than her being rude to the other girls...

Thanks all for not making me feel crazy totally by myself. I think I enjoy figuring out who "wins" more than actually being right about the winner. I think if Marissa would only show the nicer side of herself more often it would be boring and a slam dunk winner. She had some horrible rude behavior that first night back, but I'll be curious to see if her time alone with Jack is enough to convince her to drop the drama and continue the honesty.

Minney,
    You're not crazy. I didn't tape ot Tivo it, but I actually watched the encore at 11:00 again right after I watched it at 9:00!
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

FORT Newbie

Marissa

I like marissa! I think natalie is just a little to immature. I couldn't stand maria she was to scary. Maria was alwys talking bad about the other girls behind their back including natalie. I just can't picture natalie and jack! GO MARISSA!

FORT Newbie

Marissa

I Reckon It Is True Marissa Being A Golddigger She Has To Have It All Her Way... Not Only That She's A Slut!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

marissa

I like marissa! natalie is very immature and I just can't see her with jack. I am glad that maria is gone because she was a little scary. Marissa is intelligent and doesn't back stab like the rest of them did. Go marissa!

Golddigger?? I dont think Jack has money, and they aren't being paid to be in this competition. Jack is the one to select who he wants, that doesn't make it Marissa's way.. that makes it Jack's choice.

Quote Originally Posted by hott_mamashere
    I Reckon It Is True Marissa Being A Golddigger She Has To Have It All Her Way... Not Only That She's A Slut!!!!!!!!
    Adrienne?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast