+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marissa

new interview of marissa dated 7/27 is up . Go to the top of this page and click on the sirlinksalot link under the Yellow "outback Jack" header. It's the newest article on the list.

I knew Adrienne had the girls gang up on her. That was pretty apparent on TV too. Good article.. thanks Pajamasam for telling us to read it. So she is a loner, doesnt make her a bad person, and I am like her... Each girl for their own. Shes there to win Jack.. thats the name of the game.

marissa is cool. i really like her i think she should win. i dont like adrienne but i like how marissa is confident and competitive

I loved her comment about her attraction to Jack...
    "On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 20!!!"

And I think Jack would rate Marissa at about 100! He was so worked up he had to retire when they were interrupted. I don't think he found the others behavior too attractive either.

I read an interview with Marissa a few weeks ago and it mentioned how she's going to the University in Tampa. That's the only thing that confuses me slightly. Other than that, it completely looks like the twit's going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    And I think Jack would rate Marissa at about 100! He was so worked up he had to retire when they were interrupted. I don't think he found the others behavior too attractive either.
    Yeah - it was obvious Jack was not in a state to receive company. He very quickly went to his tent. Did anyone else notice that when they heard the others coming back, they quickly stood up and Marissa told him to go stand over there so they didn't look like they had been together. I thought that was quick thinking on her part. It gave the others a very wrong impression and made it look like they had a fight when the truth was completely the opposite.

Marissa will have to shoot herself in the foot to get booted. He is so hot for her, he can't keep his hands off of her and it is very very obvious. If I were one of the other girls, I would have left by know. They must not be very observant or are in denial and think they have a chance. Besides, even if he does have to boot her, why on earth would Nat or Maria want to be his second choice or lesser of two evils (which is what it would be).

Did anyone else notice that when they heard the others coming back, they quickly stood up and Marissa told him to go stand over there so they didn't look like they had been together
    I saw that scene differently....I thought she said "come on let's go"...trying to get Jack to run off somewhere else with her so they could still be alone or get away from the other girls. I thought then that Jack's discomfort and quietness was because he felt akward not giving in to Marissa after making out with her, and then feeling bad about the others coming back and almost catching them. I think Marissa wants the others to catch them making out....not apart as though nothing happened. She's a "rub it in your face" kinda gal.
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

I hardly want to admit this, but I taped the show since I was out and watched it later. I've had the opportunity to rewatch the smoochy scene and Marissa was the one to get them up off the blanket and separate themselves from eachother so it didn't look obvious to the other girls. She wanted to run and hide due to the yells coming from the other girls as they approached camp. Some of the things coming out of their mouths is what had Jack none too pleased.

Minney: what words exactly? And which girl said them? Do tell....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast