+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marissa

Being objective, I'd say she made a brilliant move by visiting Vadim aka Jack while the rest slept. He was obviously delighted.

As we saw from the elimination round, the two who left were those he felt did not feel an attraction toward him and he did not know them very well. In an arena like that, where many wormen are vying for the attention of one man and then throw in hardships, and survival in a rough setting, a woman needs to step up and make herself stand out. Marissa did that - smart girl!

Her aggressiveness at the fish catching competition was interesting - but, hey, she almost won that alone date didn't she? She may have earned the displeasure of the other girls, but she is trying to win him not them. He probably saw her action and it apparently didn't bother him, being a competitor himself. If she keeps it up, though, it may turn him off. He seems to be a fair minded guy who wants that in a girl. So, she needs to be a bit careful. Will she win? Maybe . . . He really likes her! You notice he kissed her with a lot more gusto than he did Adrienne.

I liked Marissa at first but after last night's episode, she's the girl I don't like most and would want to see her ass get booted. She's a bit too rough and I don't like how she talked about Adrienne. Although, like one of y'all said she was pretty smart visiting Vadim "Jack" that night and the kissing was pretty hot.

Adrienne and the other girls weren't saying nice things about Marissa either. But hey its a competition for the guy, so I say let the cat fight begin I think Marissa could really kick Adrienne's ass.

The series also features the usual fights that erupt among women on these types of dating shows.
    Was she living the same show I'm watching?!? :rolleyes
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Damn, I was so happy when everyone voted for Marissa to go but I guess she aint going home. :phhht

Marissa is awesome! I think the editors gave her a bad rep because you gotta have a witch in every reality show . But I could tell she is actually cool and Jack likes her the best. Jack seems like a real gentleman and knows how to make the right decision. Unfortunately the decision wasn't his last nite. I'm glad they hinted that she isn't off the show quite yet.

I betcha she comes out the winner!
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

I think they made the show interesting by having the girls voting off one of their own, because we all knew no one liked Marissa. And the twist that shes not voted out of the competion.. was shocking too. I also think Jack likes Marissa better and he has made a connection with her, but another one to watch out for is Maria... she showed her true colors when she rushed to Jacks side, after he found out the news that the girls were going to vote one off. The competiton is getting stiffer, and before the end, they all will be just like Marissa.. competing for the man they want.

I'm starting to like Marissa again! I think the other girls are kind of intimidated by Adrienne, and they know that Marissa & Adrienne are at odds with each other, so they all sided with Adrienne - because they're all wimps!?! I kind of felt sorry for Marissa last night... and I think "Jack" really likes her - so let him choose whether he wants her or not!

Yeah I think thats why they put the twist for the girls to vote one off.. so they can see what Jack has to go through week by week, but they wanted Marissa out because she is tough competition for them.

Marissa is my favorite. I thought the other girls were being ridiculous to say they were voting her out because they needed to be a team to get through this and Marissa wasn't a team player. Dating Shows are not a team sport! Every woman for herself.

Jack's and Marissa's good bye was very sweet. If I were him, I'd be holding a grudge on the rest of the girls for voting out his favorite. That can't work in their favor. Apologizing to him as they did it pretty much says they knew what they were doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast